Denzel Washington "The Equalizer 3' (Discussion Thread)

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Dakota fanning would kill you for calling her the fake Julia stiles. That's supposed to be Melissa leo from the second movie, I guess that's her on screen mom.
I had no idea that was Dakota Fanning until I read this thread :picard:

Good movie though, especially for a third one in an action series. They usually end up going way over the top and becoming parodies but The Equalizer 3 did a good job of avoiding that.

I love the fact that a lot of action/killing happens off camera. It not only made it more ominous but also spared us having to watch Denzel struggle moving around.

Some of the newer Liam Neeson movies are hard to watch, with 70-year old Neeson trying to do fighting scenes. Hopefully they don't try to do any Harrison Ford de-aging shyt with Denzel for the next movie. Either let him age and adapt his character to it or let his son step in for prequels.

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
1>2>3

I enjoyed it but the story didn't hit like in the prior entries. No real standout bad guys like the prior entries.

Shout-out to Fuqua for making each movie shorter than the last which also coincides with the story being worse in each one. This was a somewhat breezy 1:49 with Roberto :skip: getting to the kills. I mean, this was basically a horror movie with Robert MCcall playing the slasher. He was like Michael Myers out there in the Sicilian shadows. The way he strung that greaseball up and had his blood dripping on the boss' bed until the body crashes through the glass was :banderas:

Shades of this

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m not sure on Aminah’s background, but outside of her, I think Denzel may have been the only black person in the entire flick. That’s including extras and all.

biracial…white italian pops…african american moms…I wanted to know her background cuz she looked mix…no reason other than curiosity tho…she’s beautiful and played a decent role

Artfull Dodger

All Star
Daps
1>2>3

I enjoyed it but the story didn't hit like in the prior entries. No real standout bad guys like the prior entries.

Shout-out to Fuqua for making each movie shorter than the last which also coincides with the story being worse in each one. This was a somewhat breezy 1:49 with Roberto :skip:
:pachaha: