Denzel Washington: Don't blame the prison system, 'It starts at the home'

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Boy STFU I am a PARENT

your non Puzzy getting azz has yet to experience life off this board....

I know damn well the benifit of having a father figure and OGs in your life...

My pops and Older Gods from the Nation of Islam played a big role in my life....

And I've become a responsible black man cause I have structure...

You have a problem with DENZEL statement cause you can't identify with it cause you were raised to be an UNDERACHIEVER who has a problem being himself......

And decided to create a Character to live vicariously through because you ain't shyt...yo daddy wasn't shyt and it goes back to your ain't shyt mama making bad decisions in life ..

Like giving birth to your Illogical thinking azz........

Yes we have a system against us..

But that don't mean you stop acting responsible......

You better get yo mind right...and stop all this HYPOCRITICAL HOTEP NONSENSE

AND BE A MAN :ufdup:
Jesus Christ :scust:

Daps
Ignore then breh, nikkas really think coli rep validates opinions
:mjlol:

Oftentimes, it does. This is a black oriented forum presumably occupied by a large number of black people (though many are cacs in blackface). A few hundred points in the red? While obviously a red flag, it's not so damning as to make your opinion immaterial to the discussion. You just need to work on your delivery. A few thousand points in the red? That's a clear sign that something is afoot and you should probably be very careful with what you're about to type. There's no more room for error. Ten thousand points in the red? Well, that is an unmistakable indicator that you are probably white if not an irreversibly white washed c00n, and that the subject matter of your posts is just so appallingly stupid and offensive as to lead one to ask themselves why you haven't been banned yet.

Last edited:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I believe there is strength in numbers. The more black people, greater chances of leaders among us arising to the challenge of fighting this demonic system on all fronts. Not having children is counterproductive.

For every one potential leader you're hoping will rise up how many others will ultimately end up feeing the criminal justice system? How many will victimize their own people and make a mockery out of the very word, community?

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
How does one move forward in a white supremacist system?

:lupe:
If you're being serious and not being sarcastic, here is the only honest answer.

WS is about control of resources and power. Economics and institutions.

EDUCATION.EDUCATION.EDUCATION. Harness and control the resources and power that we already have in our communities. Leverage that to gain more resources and power.Build and expand our economics and institutions and then we exert more control.

If you're a student of American history, there are examples of it happening here.
There are also examples in 20th century world history.

Person who isn't talking about control of resources and power is just talking out of their ass about "fighting white supremacy".REAL TALK.

Daps
For every one potential leader you're hoping will rise up how many others will ultimately end up feeing the criminal justice system? How many will victimize their own people and make a mockery out of the very word, community?

So, do we just stop having children?

:lupe:

Daps
Oftentimes, it does. This is a black oriented forum presumably occupied by a large number of black people (though many are cacs in blackface). A few hundred points in the red? While obviously a red flag, it's not so damning as to make your opinion immaterial to the discussion. A few thousand points in the red? That's a clear sign that something is afoot and you should probably be very careful with what you're about to type. Ten thousand points in the red? Well, that is an unmistakable indicator that you are probably white if not a irreversibly white washed c00n, and that the subject matter of your posts is just so appallingly stupid and offensive to lead one to ask themselves why you haven't been banned yet.

Thats funny because most of real cacs and c00ns here have a great rep. My negs came from troll threads and gossip, never serious topics.

But anyway keep looking at posters reps for opinion validation breh
:salute:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps

Which is exactly why that kind of thinking is no different than gambling with your rent money.

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He is DOING NOTHING @Matt504

like the majority of these lazy pseudo conscious mofos up here running they mouth on a message board ....NEVER RAISED A CHILD ...NEVER HAD TO USE SELF RELIANCE to avoid the OBSTACLES society place in Thier way...

Bunch of Cyber Militants who ain't got shyt to show for themselves accept EMPTY RHETORIC

I can't speak for anyone else, but I've done drug counseling, youth mentoring, community service, given speeches, and been in several direct real world hostile confrontations with white supremacists and criminals of different races. I've stared down the barrel of a police officer's gun, I've escaped unlawful imprisonment, and I've saved relatives from being exploited by corrupt medical, judicial, and religious institutions. That's not all. If I remember other shyt, I'll let you know.

Daps
If you're being serious and not being sarcastic, here is the only honest answer.

WS is about control of resources and power. Economics and institutions.

EDUCATION.EDUCATION.EDUCATION. Harness and control the resources and power that we already have in our communities. Leverage that to gain more resources and power.Build and expand our economics and institutions and then we exert more control.

If you're a student of American history, there are examples of it happening here.
There are also examples in 20th century world history.

Person who isn't talking about control of resources and power is just talking out of their ass about "fighting white supremacy".REAL TALK.

Africans are welcoming Chinese and American investors into Africa with open arms, allowing the return of colonial rule and the exploitation of that continent's greatest resources, natural and human. So, is that how you control resources? :francis:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
:snoop: But Uncle Denzel....how many black fathers have been removed from the home by the same prison system?:ld:
By nothing of their own doing? Very few.

No matter how fukked up the system is, a lot of the shyt comes down to personal choice. Look at Meek Mill :ld: