Denzel has joined Marvel...

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Denzel should play Jericho Drum, AKA, Dr. Voodoo.......Dr. Strange's replacement​

hes not stranges replacement any more than clea is, but since theyve kicked the magic door off its hinges i would love to see him. man thing too.
at least you came clean. People really tried to argue that they upset about name change. "Black panther should be called T'challa and no other name. I'm boycotting." Really? But yeah i get it, you wanted black panther to remain a man. That's understandable.
I don't mind simply because there are no other black female headlining characters in the MCU yet, but for black men, we still got Falcon with a solo film, Blade with a solo film, War machine with a solo series, Kang with a solo project, Nick Fury with a solo project, Luke cage had a series too and maybe more in the future. So if they wanna give one to the sisters, thats cool with me. Maybe my daughter will get more into the MCU because of it.
did you forget about ironheart? the one thats supposed to be headlining this movie as well?

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
damn :hubie:

what is this some B tier wandavision type shyt cause I never heard of this. Kind of proves the point tho that they out here taking up valuable acting hours for these mid ass projects
I mean, Westworld is cool but it aint exactly Schindler's List neither.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
hes not stranges replacement any more than clea is, but since theyve kicked the magic door off its hinges i would love to see him. man thing too.

did you forget about ironheart? the one thats supposed to be headlining this movie as well?
So the sisters get two to our seven. Still cool with that.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
oh and my guess is

5948604-bm.jpg
I came to say this. We NEED a Blue Marvel movie!

Tair

Superstar
Daps
I think despite Denzel being perfect for Blue Marvel, they're probably going to go with Boyega for that role.

BUT, I do think he'd play a good Star Lord T'challa from What If.

Isn't Blue Marvel a c00n?

• He allowed the US govt. to tell him to go into hiding and not help Black people because white people weren't ready for a Black superhero.

• He then married a white CIA operative whose sole purpose was to spy on him and report back to the CIA.

Denzel would never take on such a role. He has too much respect for himself - and too much money - to be playing a bootlick in the twilight years of his life.

I don't think John Boyega would take that role either after the Star Wars debacle.

What's worse is that a Black man made that character to be a cowardly c00n. Blue Marvel is a trash character that should be forgotten about.

:manny:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
3 with monica headling the marvels too.
thats more of a reach,but we'll see if her role merits it. Still think it's mainly gonna be Brie Larson headlining, they just giving her a team.
Like saying Groot and Rocket headline guardians. Nah thats still Chris Pratt's franchise.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Isn't Blue Marvel a c00n?

• He allowed the US govt. to tell him to go into hiding and not help Black people because white people weren't ready for a Black superhero.

• He then married a white CIA operative whose sole purpose was to spy on him and report back to the CIA.

Denzel would never take on such a role. He has too much respect for himself - and too much money - to be playing a bootlick in the twilight years of his life.

I don't think John Boyega would take that role either after the Star Wars debacle.

What's worse is that a Black man made that character to be a cowardly c00n. Blue Marvel is a trash character that should be forgotten about.

:manny:

that makes him the opposite of a c00n. the way the marvel universe is, whites would have strung up innocent black people by sight if they thought there was a chance they could be a super, which would have lead to chaos.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
that makes him the opposite of a c00n. the way the marvel universe is, whites would have strung up innocent black people by sight if they thought there was a chance they could be a super, which would have lead to chaos.

So allow Black folk to get their heads bashed in, strung up, etc... while he frolicks around with a white spy living off the white man's dollar?

They were afraid of him because they wouldn't be able to stop him if he decided to do something. He could have aided in instituting real justice if he wanted to and helped out Black folk but he was on that :mjpls: