Denzel has joined Marvel...

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Are they really bout to make professor x and magneto black? Do they really have the balls?

I honest to God hope not. The implications would be ridiculous

The free marketing they gon get from nazi nerds :wow:

darryl

Superstar
Daps
same thing, the actor is replaced either way. still gonna be black panther at the end of the day
We get it, you want a black woman as black panther. Good for u, not everybody fukks with it tho, nor the premise for this upcoming movie. Deal with it.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
He already has. See What If....

Jeffrey Wright is already in the MCU as The Watcher.

ultron-the-watcher.gif

The character is designed like him which makes it easy to take into live action.

damn :hubie:

what is this some B tier wandavision type shyt cause I never heard of this. Kind of proves the point tho that they out here taking up valuable acting hours for these mid ass projects

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
We get it, you want a black woman as black panther. Good for u, not everybody fukks with it tho, nor the premise for this upcoming movie. Deal with it.
at least you came clean. People really tried to argue that they upset about name change. "Black panther should be called T'challa and no other name. I'm boycotting." Really? But yeah i get it, you wanted black panther to remain a man. That's understandable.
I don't mind simply because there are no other black female headlining characters in the MCU yet, but for black men, we still got Falcon with a solo film, Blade with a solo film, War machine with a solo series, Kang with a solo project, Nick Fury with a solo project, Luke cage had a series too and maybe more in the future. So if they wanna give one to the sisters, thats cool with me. Maybe my daughter will get more into the MCU because of it.

and let's be honest, Chadwick was kinda in the background for most of the last movie anyway, it was carried by the dora and lupita and them. basically felt like black themyscira.