Denzel has joined Marvel...

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Jeffrey Wright would never :scust:
Something about this reminds me of the music industry using payolo and pushing trash acts watering down music and even eliminating some traditional genres like ballads in R&B
MCU spending all this money on these mid ass movies and taking real actors away from other projects (potentially)
I don't like it

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Denzel as the the Blue Marvel
angry-make-my-explode-head.gif
They likely not gonna cast any of them as well known black characters. Probably just gonna change the race of well known cac characters.
Which to me doesn't count as representation because in the comics they will remain white, and down the road when they reboot they'll be white again.
Basically just giving an already established black actor work for a few years is all this amounts to. If they had casted one of them as Blue Marvel then that would mean a black character becomes popular for generations and work for muliple black actors, like how Blade is turning out.
Cacs hate it because cism obviously, but for me i'd like to see black characters given an opportunity to become as popular and well known as prof x and magneto not just Denzel and them getting to be part of the mcu. This is addition by subtraction.