Denzel has joined Marvel...

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I remember in that Martin Scorcese vs Marvel thread in the Film Room somebody argued with me about how "no respectable/Oscar winning actors do comic book movies. "

LMAO.
Robert DeNiro, Anthony Hopkins, Natalie Portman, Russell Crowe, Morgan Freeman, Michael Caine, Ben Affleck, Forrest Whitaker, Christian Bale, Halle Berry, Gary Oldman, Marlon Brando, Gene Hackman, Jack Nicholson, Chris Cooper, Benicio Del Toro, Jeremy Irons, Jamie Foxx…

Oscar winners have been in comic book movies since the beginning. Granted a lot of them probably thought and probably still think CBM are easy paycheck money or some of their lesser work, but still.

Whoever said Oscar winners don’t fukk with CBMs was on some bullshyt.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
This happens all of the time and Vice versa. I still maintain that comic book movie feuds are the stupidest, dumbest thing ever.
Batman gonna roll up on Superman at marvel studios like Bishop rolled up on Q
2pac Juice GIF - 2pac Juice GIFs

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Are they really bout to make professor x and magneto black? Do they really have the balls?

They would.

Because making Magneto a black man makes him a SUPER c00n and CACS would LOVE that to showcase that narrative globally.

A narrative that if a black man got super powers and became a leader he would separate himself from other black people be a liberator for people who don't like him in a fight for "equality" :mjpls:

We already saw them do it in Black Panther with T'Challa.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
OH Really? :mjpls:
Men born, raised, and seen as black men seeing all the fukked up shyt the world has done to black people get powers and the first thing they do is make squads with other random people for their "liberation" and turn their backs on all the suffering they've endured up til that point because "make way for homo superior" isn't ridiculous? When their white it doesn't matter as much. Make them black and it has fukked up implications.