Denzel gets gangsta when asked about his meme

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Denzel Washington -- Moustache Meme Trolls Are LOSERS! (VIDEO)

Y'know those Denzel Washington memes about his moustache that you've been laughing about -- well, Denzel ain't laughing. At all. In fact, he's got some strong words for the Internet.

For the first time, Denzel talked about all those images that popped up after he went to the Pacquiao-Mayweather fight sporting a Yosemite Sam handlebar moustache. The Internet had a field day (seriously, Google it) ... but when entertainment host Xilla brought it up, Denzel got gangsta.

Check out the clip -- Xilla simply asked what he thought about the memes, and DW said, "If I had my wallet I'd show you." It gets worse after that.

Btw, the real reason for the facial hair -- Denzel was filming 'Magnificent Seven' at the time with director Antoine Fuqua ... who's sitting next to him in this clip.

"King Kong ain't got nuthin' on me" ... definitely comes to mind here.

Denzel turned the fukk up:russ:

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
Told Yall he was doing a roll...

Bread+roll+for+bread+rolls+roll+image+and+if+it+s_9c1d3e_5215729.jpg

eXDju3PlR224XhTB62ar_rollingkid.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Denzel a lame for that. Nothing worse than an actor who takes themselves way too serious. And it was funny, I could understand if they was using it to throw some shots at his family or something but it wasn't that serious

It's not lame at all... it's grown man shyt... what type of man accepts what another motherfukka says behind a keyboard when more than likely it would've been a problem if it was said to his face.....

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah breh, hes supposed to be an alpha black male legend, and acted the exact opposite. Men dont get all in their feelings over harmless jokes. No one is sacred nor exempt from humor. He played himself with this reaction and now people are gonna clown the fukk out of him again.

Only fukk nikkas will clown