Denzel gets gangsta when asked about his meme

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
No you dumb fukk...the white dude in my Avi got raked over the coals in court for being foul to a black child....the black child won, he got locked up, that's what I stand for BLACK CHILDREN WINNIN' .....you reachin trying to make a point. Hold this L wit the the rest of the jester fakkits:snoop:
so "you mad bro" and some black child"s meme picture is you "standing for black children winning"? By making a you mad bro joke ur doing all of that huh? :dead::dead::dead:

this is what im talking about. you insignificant ass losers with over inflated egos and importance contradicting yourselves making dumb excuses why.

you just said nikkas joke too much, but you made a joke out of child rape.

type in bold some more to make yourself feel important you troglodyte :mjlol:

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so "you mad bro" and some black child"s meme picture is you "standing for black children winning"? By making a you mad bro joke ur doing all of that huh? :dead::dead::dead:

this is what im talking about. you insignificant ass losers with over inflated egos and importance contradicting yourselves making dumb excuses why.

I thought the meme was funny :manny: I understand why a 60 year old Denzel would react differently to a new internet phenomenon though. Not mutually exclusive.

Edub

Veteran
Daps

Lil nikka, u a lil b fan.....u not even on a level to speak to real men. YOU ARE BASED...or should is say BASIC....or BELOW AVERAGE....:camby:

And who the fukk said anything about child rape...and that's not the child in question......do some research

Last edited:

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
Lil nikka, u a lil b fan.....u not even on a level to speak to real men. YOU ARE BASED...or should is say BASIC....or BELOW AVERAGE....:camby:
Maybe I should put a random black woman next to the rapist cop in my avatar and make a quirky meme joke out it

Would that be a better pic for you son?

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Maybe I should put a random black woman next to the rapist cop in my avatar and make a quirky meme joke out it

Would that be a better pic for you son?
Ok u are clearly not bright. 1) that is the cacs mug shot. 2). That is a black child but not the one in question. 3) Nothing is a joke about the avi 4) Nothing is vulgar about the avi 5) what rape are u talkin about 6) you don't know shyt

So tell me, what joke am I making...since you know me all of a sudden and know why I have that up....please tell me my joke and what I mean....ill wait

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Exactly G....it was funny, but how long ago was that fight...years ago.
Denzel ain't m ya daddy dude. Shut the fukk up. Dude is a public figure, he's not above being clowned on the Internet. You getting all self righteous and butt hurt just makes you look bad.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Denzel ain't m ya daddy dude. Shut the fukk up. Dude is a public figure, he's not above being clowned on the Internet. You getting all self righteous and butt hurt just makes you look bad.
No, u shut the fukk up:childplease:

It takes someone to be ya daddy for you to respect them...well thats yo simple ass, foh. People always wanna talk about others being righteous when speakin up about fukk shyt. Y'all fukk boys...we shouldn't think alike. :ahh: