Denzel gets gangsta when asked about his meme

John Hull

You can’t see me!
Daps
Reppin
Studio gangstas
Blogsilly is a faggit anyway, just like the majority of fruity ass blak folks on "black twitter" spending their time roasting black celebs for cheap laughs. Yea the Denzel meme was funny when it happened but that shyt was like two years ago why this faggit ask a legend about that shyt.

That's why we out here looking crazy, too quik to shyt on each other, nikka told ya'll LEVEL UP :dame:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Look u a corny bytch...anybody could see...I'm not mad at you breh. I feel sorry for you, cuz in real life, you living a clowns existence, except you won't get on stage and really try to joke, cuz u an internet scared bytch. U love the ability to laugh and be in the mix this creation called the net has given you...but you probably the nikka sittin by himself in real life. Keep enjoying this virtual existence cuz u only gettin virtual results. Ya bytchassness tell it all:francis:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
This right here. Why shouldn't denzel be able to collectively clap back at a bunch of faceless clowns? shyt we do that everyday on here our damn selves.
Exactly...and like somebody mentioned earlier in the thread ...they never come at brad Pitt or clooney wit this low ball shyt....but this YOUNG clown nikka gonna give some FaceTime to these corny meme creators during Denzel movie plug time....thinkin about it, I might've cussed the nikka out

Last edited:

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
Now everyone's gonna act like they're too mature for the meme and act like they weren't laughing at it

just because denzel got sensitive about it

Especially when most of you nikkas are gonna go right back to joking about/clowning some other celebrity or regular nikka on the internet. Phony ass nikkas

Plus yall ridin the shyt out of his dikk.

So easy for y'all to say he sensitive or he insecure ....but y'all will never know what it's like to see ya face all over the place on some dumb shyt. Y'all don't take life serious...and probably got a joke of a life in response. But men who take themselves serious ain't wit that shyt. Denzel didn't sue in court or pubicly complain ...THAT WOULD BE SENSITIVE. Many males don't know how to be men today ...but only mimic the clowns they watched growing up like Keenan and kel ....but life is serious and it's too many or you clowns in it.:scust:

you literally have a child meme in your avatar. and if its your child, why is your child in your forum avatar.
this is what im talking about. sensitive, overcompensating ass nikkas who are acting phony because denzel made them feel bad.

yall sound like absolute mouth breathing retards in here talkin all this "black people do this blah blah" shyt as if black people are the only one who make memes and crack jokes on celebrities, you just want a reason to shyt on black people because you probably got made fun of growing up
full

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Blogsilly is a faggit anyway, just like the majority of fruity ass blak folks on "black twitter" spending their time roasting black celebs for cheap laughs. Yea the Denzel meme was funny when it happened but that shyt was like two years ago why this faggit ask a legend about that shyt.

That's why we out here looking crazy, too quik to shyt on each other, nikka told ya'll LEVEL UP :dame:
Exactly G....it was funny, but how long ago was that fight...years ago.

Last edited:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Look how these 2 brothers are dressed compared to the cat giving the interview. They did this fukkboy a favor granting him precious minutes of their life and hes gonna use that time to ask him about a gotdamn meme?

Some shyt is just beneath a person.
I noticed this too. He was done with the interview too and could have ended it on a better note.

With that said that shyt was funny as fukk so lettuce not pretend to act above it now (not saying you specifically).

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
Look u a corny bytch...anybody could see...I'm not mad at you breh. I feel sorry for you, cuz in real life, you living a clowns existence, except you won't get on stage and really try to joke, cuz u an internet scared bytch. U love the ability to laugh and be in the mix this creation called the net has given you...but you probably the nikka sittin by himself in real life. Keep enjoying this virtual existence cuz u only gettin virtual results. Ya bytchassness tell it all:francis:

full

Where on this doll did the Internet touch you? :mjlol:

get over yourself kid

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Now everyone's gonna act like they're too mature for the meme and act like they weren't laughing at it

Especially when most of you nikkas are gonna go right back to joking about/clowning some other celebrity or regular nikka on the internet. Phony ass nikkas

you literally have a child meme in your avatar. and if its your child, why is your child in your forum avatar.
this is what im talking about. sensitive, overcompensating ass nikkas who are acting phony because denzel made them feel bad

yall sound like absolute mouth breathing retards in here talkin all this "black people do this blah blah" shyt as if black people are the only one who make memes and crack jokes on celebrities, you just want a reason to shyt on black people because you probably got made fun of growing up
full
No you dumb fukk...the white dude in my Avi got raked over the coals in court for being foul to a black child....the black child won, he got locked up, that's what I stand for BLACK CHILDREN WINNIN' .....you reachin trying to make a point. Hold this L wit the the rest of the jester fakkits:snoop:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn

this is what im talking about. sensitive, overcompensating ass nikkas who are acting phony because denzel made them feel bad.

full
Breh :wow: I was just about to say this.