Denzel gets gangsta when asked about his meme

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
First of all, he didn't get in his feelings. He kept a smile on his face, answered the question and dropped a gem on em. Twice. And for people who are gonna clown him,.... this is exactly my fukking point WHO GIVES A fukk ABOUT A MILLION a$$holeS WAITING TO BE ENTERTAINED ON TWITTER? Most of all Denzel fukking Washington?

They are irrelevant. To his life, and to anybodys life on that level of success.

Don't ask me about graffiti on the fukking bathroom stall when I'm Denzel Washington.
Denzels that nikka but boy oh boy are you riding his tip with this post :dame:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You think that was the only question he asked him? It was the end of the interview. Lighten up.

fukk that shyt. Mainstreaming twitter fukkery. When an artist or an actor or anybody whos built up a catalogue worthy of respect does an interview, I expect quality fukking questions. I don't care about Denzels opinion of a meme some 12 year old who just "tissued off" uploaded to his snapchat. I wanna hear his (or her) views on relevant issues. Real questions that elevate and enlighten. Denzel understands that his time is more valuable than that. The guy does a disservice to his audience asking bullshyt such as, "They called you Uncle Denzel how did that make you feel"?

That's disrespectful.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Denzels that nikka but boy oh boy are you riding his tip with this post :dame:

Call it what you want dude. I'm defending the people who tune in because they respect Denzel. We don't wanna hear that shyt.

Because they only take these liberties with black entertainers. Brad Pitt would never be asked to respond to a fukking meme. Leonardo DiCaprio, Robert Dinero etc.

It lowers the standards of journalism. And has a negative effect on the next man or woman coming up who might want an interview.

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
I remember when I was in high school me and my boys were downtown and we saw a maybach with like 4 big security dudes. My dumb as friend tried to get close and one of the security was like:usure: you better not touch that car or Denzel gonna come out here and fukk you up. im just now understanding that Denzel was really gonna fukk us up :wow:

Boy Wonder

Ain't kissing ass for no rep
Daps
I remember when I was in high school me and my boys were downtown and we saw a maybach with like 4 big security dudes. My dumb as friend tried to get close and one of the security was like:usure: you better not touch that car or Denzel gonna come out here and fukk you up. im just now understanding that Denzel was really gonna fukk us up :wow:
:damn: