Denzel gets gangsta when asked about his meme

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
:wtf: Are people really in here all mad cause people found something funny. Denzel needs to get over it. He looked a certain way and people found it funny. Just like when women get excited over his looks and say he's attractive. Can't have it one way then get all sensitive when shyt doesn't work your way. We've all had good days and bad days but we're not all over so it's not as magnified.

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
:wtf: Are people really in here all mad cause people found something funny. Denzel needs to get over it. He looked a certain way and people found it funny. Just like when women get excited over his looks and say he's attractive. Can't have it one way then get all sensitive when shyt doesn't work your way. We've all had good days and bad days but we're not all over so it's not as magnified.

Because it's the Internet nikkas aren't allowed to get checked now:mjlol:. Breh flexed on yall something fierce after thousands of people clowned him and yall are all :whoa:. Come on breh

And I think the memes are funny af btw

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because it's the Internet nikkas aren't allowed to get checked now:mjlol:. Breh flexed on yall something fierce after thousands of people clowned him and yall are all :whoa:. Come on breh

And I think the memes are funny af btw

There was some good jokes in that meme... but its almost like the digital generation doesn't understand confrontation and repercussions because they live life behind a keyboard.. No accountability whatsoever...

New nikkas in here really complaining because a grown man will not willingly let them make fun of him wantonly ... and this supposed to be the future.... :merchant:

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
There was some good jokes in that meme... but its almost like the digital generation doesn't understand confrontation and repercussions because they live life behind a keyboard.. No accountability whatsoever...

New nikkas in here really complaining because a grown man will not willingly let them make fun of him wantonly ... and this supposed to be the future.... :merchant:

shyt has me like :what:

Daps
Look how these 2 brothers are dressed compared to the cat giving the interview. They did this fukkboy a favor granting him precious minutes of their life and hes gonna use that time to ask him about a gotdamn meme?

Some shyt is just beneath a person.

A lot of ppl don't know... Denzel ain't about the foolishness

I remember a few yrs back when he was on 106 and park for an interview

He literally gave Ole girl the :beli: for the stupid questions she was asking him

Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of ppl don't know... Denzel ain't about the foolishness

I remember a few yrs back when he was on 106 and park for an interview

He literally gave Ole girl the :beli: for the stupid questions she was asking him
I was watching an interview the other day, Eddie Murphy said he doesn't even own a damn computer!

So these old school old head cats, they don't know shyt about memes all they see is..."im being insulted, I'm being disrespected".

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
I was watching an interview the other day, Eddie Murphy said he doesn't even own a damn computer!

So these old school old head cats, they don't know shyt about memes all they see is..."im being insulted, I'm being disrespected".

Sounds kinda crazy but on some level it must be kinda nice to have a life fulfilling enough where he doesn't need a twitter or an Instagram to feel validated or be entertained

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
not sure if im gonna see this. he's got a couple i really like but fuqa's movie's arent that great to me. maybe i need to see some reviews.
:yeshrug: