Dentist office goes viral for banning bonnets

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like comon man, they specifically said "bonnets" when all they had to put was hat's. You know what they didn't put hats right?

She’s targeting people that don’t bathe before coming into her office or wash/comb their hair. The main reasons sistas are wearing bonnets out in public is because they didn’t feel like being bothered with their hair that morning.

I'm a black business professional, but you'd call me a rachet for wearing slides in public?

Nope

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
No. I'm saying people that wear bonnets probably don't brush their teeth before going to the dentist.

Where in that sentence does that say black people don't have good dental hygiene?

:heh:
The bolded part is where in the sentence you said it, you not that obtuse, you know she didn't establish this rule because she has a problem with amish women. her dentist office is located in a former trap house. not rural PA.

Daps
She’s targeting people that don’t bathe before coming into her office or wash/comb their hair. The main reasons sistas are wearing bonnets out in public is because they didn’t feel like being bothered with their hair that morning.

Nope
Bruh you associate wearing bonnetts with not bathing? I know black women who make 6 figures that wear bonnetts. That's some wild shyt to say

Once again, all they had to say was no headwear in the office. They did that shyt for a reason to target and run off black customers.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
a bonnet is just a hat, people only have a problem with because its associated with black folks, just like durags.

notice nobody ever says anything about any other type of headwear.
you can walk anywhere wearing any of these on your head, and nobody will say its classless,
hats-caps-headwear-icons_8071-4493.jpg

Why do you think that is? i even showed example of amish women wearing bonnets outside is accepted.
targeting black women's bonnets is entirely a racial thing.
You didn’t even attempt to address a single question I asked…

You just repeated the same things you already said

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
You didn’t even attempt to address a single question I asked…

You just repeated the same things you already said
Explain why its ok for someone to wear cowboy hat, but not a bonnet? Why that specific piece of headwear?

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Only thing I disagree with is the bonnets thing.

I literally work in a hospital and many nurses wear bonnets, lol

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
cmon breh lol
you can't without racial sterotypes, like people have been doing up and down this thread.

people who wear bonnets smell, people who wear bonnets don't brush their teeth, people who wear bonnets have no class.
Its not about bonnets, its about people who wear bonnets,
banning people used to look like this
A-sign-in-London-reading--008.jpg

but thats illegal, so instead they use very specific dress codes and try to enforce them selectively.
like i said before if this women show up at her office she would not tell her to remove her bonnet.
main-qimg-febd8cc81321043e0a16299bdd89abe4-lq

Its racist. just because yall agree with it, you trying to act like its not. but it is

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
you can't without racial sterotypes, like people have been doing up and down this thread.

people who wear bonnets smell, people who wear bonnets don't brush their teeth, people who wear bonnets have no class.
Its not about bonnets, its about people who wear bonnets,
banning people used to look like this
A-sign-in-London-reading--008.jpg

but thats illegal, so instead they use very specific dress codes and try to enforce them selectively.
like i said before if this women show up at her office she would not tell her to remove her bonnet.
main-qimg-febd8cc81321043e0a16299bdd89abe4-lq

Its racist. just because yall agree with it, you trying to act like its not. but it is
Whatever the heck that woman got on is part of their religion. A bonnet is not part of a religion.