Dentist office goes viral for banning bonnets

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
For all the brehs…would you go up to a woman in a bonnet, and talk to her? Do you see a woman in a bonnet, and think to yourself, there goes a classy woman?
Yes if she’s attractive
dafuq-huh.gif

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bonnet nothing but head wear. Nothing to do with treating a patient. Find a place you're wanted but let it be known this place is not friendly to black people.

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
I’m not a fan of bonnets. If I owned a restaurant, would I ban them or raise the prices and hope those who wear bonnets would dress up to eat at my establishment?
:mjpls:
Does that mean I have to ban du rags, slippers and Jordan slides as well?
:mjpls:
I think we all know what is meant with the bonnets but still feel a certain type of way about it.

Should people be free to wear what they want, wherever they want? Idk.

We as Americans used to have a sense of decorum. We used to shame as well. I saw a man wearing a hat in church last month. Everybody let him live?
:manny:
We are just tacky now, but none of this hurts people so…

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
I don't even notice the fact a bytch is wearing a bonnet .. it's like a hat to me

I wear a crush velvet du rag damn near everywhere sometimes to preserve whatever hairstyle I'm rocking and sometimes just to keep my head warm :francis:

Whoever has a "no bonnet" policy is targeting black women. I highly doubt they'll ever tell John or Billy they can't wear their maga cap while getting their teeth cleaned

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have no issue with bonnets in public.

As a man who wears suits 5 days a week - this respectability shyt doesn't mean a damn thing