Dentist office goes viral for banning bonnets

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Folks in here mad at the dentist.

:snoop:

nikkaS really hate rules and standards. Yall love defending folks who are clearly in the wrong.
This is why I believe as a whole we as a people are lost.

We condone and promote fukk shyt and no standards or accountability . The same people mad at the dentist are the same ones mad at the teacher who takes a students phone in class.

It really is fukking sad and why we are at the bottom. Dare to try and incorporate some normal standards and you are shouted down and called a racist :why:

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
Y’all walking out the house looking un-presentable and mad bc ppl don’t wanna deal with y’all
It baffles me how one can make a thread talking shyt about one tastebuds and how they need to eat like adults, are defending vehemently people who can’t bother to dress as an adult. Like being obtuse af about it having nerve to say we’re the obtuse ones the bonnets we’re speaking of are not fukking hats

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
This is why I believe as a whole we as a people are lost.

We condone and promote fukk shyt and no standards or accountability . The same people mad at the dentist are the same ones mad at the teacher who takes a students phone in class.

It really is fukking sad and why we are at the bottom. Dare to try and incorporate some normal standards and you are shouted down and called a racist :why:

The worst part is the idiots who think like this think THEY are Pro Black!!!

They are the most anti-Black. They have such low expectations of our people.

They associate all of this lowlife, street, ratchet, gutter, low class behavior with Black folks and make that shyt Black "Culture". So if any one speaks against it they call that person "Anti Black"!!

It's the smartest dumbest shyt I swear.

Deus

I'm the REAL Zucotti Manicotti
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kingsbridge
Don't go there. They don't want your business. This isn't illegal because it's targeted at a certain demo. It's private business. I don't care for those clothing items either but there is nothing in appropriate about them in a dental office so this comes down to a preference of customer
Totally inappropriate. You are at the dentist, not checking your mail. If you don't care for those items, you shouldn't disagree with this.

People in this thread mad at a Black woman for establishing dress standards in her own workplace.

Some of you really don't understand the importance of image, huh?

The Black community is basically finished at this point :beli:

If we don't shape up, the ADOS community is headed the way of the Native American.... Asking for the minimum isn't anti-black.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I only read the first page BUT if this is Black owned and they don't want that lazy, unkept shyt in their office, good for them.

Even if it was a non-black business, two of the 3 still would catch a bunch of Birkenstock wearing, chai latte drinking white girls.

Black businesses are allowed to have standards for their clientele. FOH if you feel otherwise.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's hard enough to find a decent Black dentist.
This. I'm looking for a black PC doctor and dentist. I would love for a no-nonsense sista to be in the area. I would show up with the same level of decorum I show up to my long-time white dentist. Anybody lucky enough to have care from people who look like them need to be appreciative.

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
This. I'm looking for a black PC doctor and dentist. I would love for a no-nonsense sista to be in the area. I would show up with the same level of decorum I show up to my long-time white dentist. Anybody lucky enough to have care from people who look like them need to be appreciative
Agree, but I would probably start off by saying something more general like, "Normal Dress Attire", and not make it sound to aimed at a certain demographic.

Last edited: