Dentist just told me I need a deep cleaning on the full mouth

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
I gotta get this shyt done too, as well as my wisdom teeth taken out and this bar off the front of my teeth.

I had issues trying to find someone who takes my public assistance insurance (UHC) but with this hospital job I should be cool.
Just got half of mouth done, can confirm it hurts.

my insurance covered it too.

Last edited:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
You gotta keep up with those cleanings if you have periodontal disease or your teeth will literally fall out your mouth. Cleaning every 3-4 months. Whereas if you have healthy gums you only need two visits a year.

Floss, brehs. Daily.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Its better than nothing if that's what you prefer. Personally I hate that shyt(too messy) Flossing is much easier and you can do it while you are distracted with something like watching a game at night after dinner. Thats how I recommend it. If you wait until right when you go to bed you aren't going to do it because who wants to stand in the mirror for 4-5 minutes when you are tired and itching to go to sleep?
I floss every time before I brush. YOU ARE LAZY AF MY nikka

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
I had one last year, that shyt hurt that Vientnamese or wtf ever bytch was tryna kill me I swear to god I never felt so hopeless in my life:damn:I said my ancestors been through worse shyt and I'm in this chair actin like a whining bytch I thugged that shyt out went home and cried in my shower

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
You need a deep what?

images

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
Long story short you dont floss at all…

i barely used to floss(just brush my teeth 2/3 times a say)…didnt go to the dentist for two years(i worked ALOT/relationship)….one day my breathe smelled super bad…and covid just started so it was woat…i had to make a appt…i have no insurance and i dropped like $1900 for dee cleaning and cavities…i get my teeth cleaned every 4 months for $200

Just got my last 2 wisdom teeth taken out last month thank god thats over with

ALSO GET A ELECTRIC TOOTH BRUSH!!!!