Dentist just told me I need a deep cleaning on the full mouth

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
This the only toothpaste I use, I also use act restoring mouthwash or listerine total care for keeping the teeth stronger.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
There’s a new push or theory that mainstream OTC rinses like listerine and Crest pro health kill all bacteria, even healthy strains in your mouth. A lot of dentist recommend a fluoride rinse with a neutral ph(low ph is acidic and thus de mineralizes your teeth aka cavities)

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
There’s a new push or theory that mainstream OTC rinses like listerine and Crest pro health kill all bacteria, even healthy strains in your mouth. A lot of dentist recommend a fluoride rinse with a neutral ph(low ph is acidic and thus de mineralizes your teeth aka cavities)
What do you think about therabreath mouthwash and the natural dentist mouthwash?

Daps
Also oil pulling is good for the gums that are receding, I’ve heard about coconut oil based mouthwash but never tried it. Might have to look into it.
Very late to the party but my dentist put me on to this last week.

I brush 2x/day and floss with either the regular thread or WaterPik. Dental hygienist said my teeth are strong from the X-rays but my gums need help.

Oil pulling is really helping so far. Floss helps with getting food out but the bacteria that gets deep in the gum line is hard to get out in-between dental cleanings. Good mouthwash is OK but the viscous oil really pulls the stuff out because it gets trapped in the oil. Just make sure to spit it out. Don't wanna swallow all that bacteria :russ::ufdup:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
I used to get that shyt like once a year :mjgrin:
When they asked if I wanted full mouth or half mouth I always did full mouth. Just get the pain over with
I finally started using a water pik every day and flossing so it's been a while since I needed it. I never had a cavity in my life but I think genetically I get build up or something

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Cleaned my teeth at the dentists, and they felt brittle afterwards for like a week..