Dentist just told me I need a deep cleaning on the full mouth

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
How do y'all use those waterpiks without splashing water everywhere :dwillhuh:

The one I bought is collecting dust, I just went back to using the Plackers mini flossers

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Ok, y’all got me back to flossing, waterpikin, and brushing 2 times a day with my electric toothbrush.

Taking care of your teeth is such a fukkin chore for real. I just wanna brush and go.

Oh yeah, this was not mentioned in here, but y’all nikkas better get a tongue scrapper, shyt is GOAT.

I had to dump a bytch because she refused to use one.

:scust:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
@The G.O.D II what do you do? I never known a black dentist.

I am one. I’m partnered with several mobile dental teams that provide basic preventative services for school kids(sealant placement, flourish, cleaning) who’s parents don’t have insurance/won’t take them to an office. Use to work at an office myself but I personally hate private practice.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Basically you don't floss so you got pockets in your gums full of bacteria that destroying your bone/ligaments/shyt that holds your teeth in place. You ever wonder why old people got dentures and other removable teeth? Not flossing/brushing regularly for 20 years until one day you in your 60s and your teeth are mobile. So what's gonna happen is they are gonna numb you up and use instruments to clean the tarter/bacteria/etc underneath your gums throughly to stop that process. And you will have to get a cleaning every 3-4 months
This is on the money. Take care of yourselves y’all.

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
Ok, y’all got me back to flossing, waterpikin, and brushing 2 times a day with my electric toothbrush.

Taking care of your teeth is such a fukkin chore for real. I just wanna brush and go.

Oh yeah, this was not mentioned in here, but y’all nikkas better get a tongue scrapper, shyt is GOAT.

I had to dump a bytch because she refused to use one.

:scust:

I put my wife on to them when we were just dating. Tried to call me high maintenance lol. I always tell people just try it once and see what you scrape off. You'll be so disgusted at the thought of walking around all day with that shyt in your mouth you'll never stop using one.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I put my wife on to them when we were just dating. Tried to call me high maintenance lol. I always tell people just try it once and see what you scrape off. You'll be so disgusted at the thought of walking around all day with that shyt in your mouth you'll never stop using one.
It all started when I felt like I had cotton mouth one day, didn’t before, but it was bad, felt hella dry, then I started using a spoon lol, then I got put on by my old hygienist and got a tongue scrapper. It’s a major key.

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
Man people gotta take better care of their teeth.

Brushing twice a day and flossing at least once is a must.

Regular cleanings once or twice a year - Should be sufficient.
I was going twice a year just out of choice and my hygeniest was like you dont even need to you're on top of your hygiene and that I'm wasting money and recommended once every 12-18 months.

Same goes for check ups, my dentist said If it wasn't for monitoring my impacted Wisdom teeth once a year instead of twice would be fine.

But you just reminded me I need to book my check up and will probably book a cleaning

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
Basically you don't floss so you got pockets in your gums full of bacteria that destroying your bone/ligaments/shyt that holds your teeth in place. You ever wonder why old people got dentures and other removable teeth? Not flossing/brushing regularly for 20 years until one day you in your 60s and your teeth are mobile. So what's gonna happen is they are gonna numb you up and use instruments to clean the tarter/bacteria/etc underneath your gums throughly to stop that process. And you will have to get a cleaning every 3-4 months

This is me spot on