Dentist just told me I need a deep cleaning on the full mouth

DLaren

Banned
Daps
This is why I found a Dentist who uses lasers when I needed this done last-year.

Pro-Tip: To my surprise, Lasers hurt just as much as the metal-tools; that hot-laser-beam hitting your gums is no joke.

It's gonna hurt OP, get over it, it's worth it in the long run.

yyy

All Star
Daps
This is why I found a Dentist who uses lasers when I needed this done last-year.

Pro-Tip: To my surprise, Lasers hurt just as much as the metal-tools; that hot-laser-beam hitting your gums is no joke.

It's gonna hurt OP, get over it, it's worth it in the long run.
Lasers are slowly becoming more and more utilized, but at the end of the day what Dentist do is going to be traumatic to your mouth regardless of what tool they use. The only question is whether or not it is worth it. In the OP's case, it is definitely worth it. Because if he doesn't have it done, eventually he will lose all his teeth.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Plackers>>>>>>

816JsIb89SL._SY450_.jpg

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Breh, my gums was like Cee-Lo 4's 5's and 6's. (well just one about to become a 6, doc wasnt happy)

the average level the bone height should be around you teeth is 3mm from your gum line. 4-5 is slight loss. Anything over that is definite bone loss. But you shouldn’t have gotten arrestin on any tooth with a probe depth below 5. Find a new dentist they taxed you

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
One dentist told me I needed this and that it would cost $1100. Another dentist (and her assistant) said I didn’t and that if it did come to that they would try doing a normal cleaning more often first.