DENNIS RODMAN: “SCOTTIE PIPPEN WAS BETTER THAN LEBRON JAMES”

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
REGGIE MILLER GLEN RICE TIM HARDAWAY MITCH RICHMOND CEDRIC CEBALLOS DANNY MANNING DEE BROWN DERRICK COLEMAN DANA BARROD MARK PRICE KEVIN WILLIS VIN BAKER JAMAL MASHBURN LOY VAUGHT ISIAH RIDER ETC WERE NUMBER ONE OPTIONS IN THE 90S

SCOTTIE PIPPEN IS HEAD N SHOULDERS ABOVE THESE GUYS

U BEEN FALLIN OFF WIT UR POSTS THE PAST COUPLE DAYS
That’s an indictment on that era. :umad:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Why didn’t he develop those aspects in the 90’s? He couldn’t shoot like Glen Rice or crossover like Grant Hill. Why didn’t he max his skills in his own era? :mjlol:

He’s suddenly gonna become a deadeye 50% midrange shooter and dead eye 40% 3PT shooter like Kawhi?

IS THIS A SERIOUS QUESTION?

THREE POINT SHOT WASNT PREVALENT AS IT IS TODAY

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
I used to see just as many #33 Bulls jerseys being rocked as #23s back then in my area. Pippen was lots of nikkas favorite player. And he was commonly referred to as the second best player in the game.
:troll:
354-3545647_hey-arnold-gerald-hey-arnold-png-clipart.png

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
IS THIS A SERIOUS QUESTION?

THREE POINT SHOT WASNT PREVALENT AS IT IS TODAY
Stop deflecting with bullshyt

Why couldn’t he shoot like Glen Rice, Detlef Shrempf, Chris Mullin, Dennis Scott, Mitch Richmond, Cliff Robinson, Chuck Person, Sean Elliot, Dale Ellis?

And it’s not just threes but midrange and FT’s too.

You said today he would work to be a deadeye 50% midrange/40% 3PT/85% FT like Kawhi (:mjlol:) why didn’t he work on it and become elite in his time among his peers?

:ohhh: :ohhh: :ohhh:

Last edited:

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
Stop deflecting with bullshyt

Why couldn’t he shoot like Glen Rice, Detlef Shrempf, Chris Mullin, Dennis Scott, Mitch Richmond, Cliff Robinson, Chuck Person, Sean Elliot, Dale Ellis?

And it’s not just threes but midrange and FT’s too.

You said today he would work to be a deadeye 50% midrange/40% 3PT like Kawhi (:mjlol:) why didn’t he work on it and become elite in his time among his peers?

:ohhh: :ohhh: :ohhh:
He wasn’t even a better shooter than Kukoc. Which would explain why Phil drew up last second shots for Toni and not him:mjgrin:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
:mjlol: you were born the year pippen was drafted you weren’t old enough to witness jack , not even the 2nd 3 peat.

I WAS LITERALLY IN MIDDLE SCHOOL DURIN THE SECOND THREEPEAT

THIS IS ME DURIN THAT TIME PERIOD

THEY CALLED ME THE ISRAELI KOBE THE YEAR HE GOT DRAFTED

:banderas:

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Scottie Pippen wasn't even the best player during the Knicks/Bulls series in1994 (Ewing)....If T.Kukoc doesn't hit that shot Chicago gets swept.......At this point, people are just talking out of their asses for attention

BTW...At one point Scottie said "Lebron was the greatest player to ever play the game" right?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blog...-michael-jordan/2011/05/27/AGajioCH_blog.html

“Michael Jordan is probably the greatest scorer to play the game, but I may go as far as to say LeBron James may be the greatest player to ever play the game because he is so potent offensively that not only can he score at will but he keeps everybody involved.