DENNIS RODMAN: “SCOTTIE PIPPEN WAS BETTER THAN LEBRON JAMES”

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Were you even old enough to watch basketball in the early to mid 2000's? Tmac and KG were right there with Kobe and Duncan. @Swagnificent is ranking them on talent, not accomplishments.
Off pure talent Pippen is definitely not top 10 though.

Last edited:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
Since when do we rank players on talent, and if that's the case Scottie not more talented than either. And stop with that deflecting oldhead moot point, most of yall were under 10 years old when MJ played but love to talk about him and act like historians. I don't see this age arguement ever being brought up then:stopitslime:
That's how swag ranks his. And I do agree Pippen isn't a top 10 talent.

There is a difference between growing up and watching these players than reading and watching highlights. You couldn't possibly know more than us. That's why you find it funny that anyone would rank T-Mac and Garnett with Kobe and Duncan as talents. Those of us who lived in that era know they were on the same level.

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
That's how swag ranks his. And I do agree Pippen isn't a top 10 talent.

There is a difference between growing up and watching these players than reading and watching highlights. You couldn't possibly know more than us. That's why you find it funny that anyone would rank T-Mac and Garnett with Kobe and Duncan as talents. Those of us who lived in that era know they were on the same level.
nikka I didn't know he was ranking them off talent, obviously that's very subjective and again you deflecting the fact yall were under 10 years old and talk about the 90's and MJ like yall experienced that shyt

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
All this tells me is that Jordan had a super team and more help than most Lebron has ever had.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Op like 33-34 he was 10-12 last time the bulls won a championship and in kindergarten when pip was in his prime

there’s a reason so much hyperbole being thrown around he never witnessed pippen either

I WAS INTO BASKETBALL BY THE 1ST THREEPEAT A HUGE NBA FAN BY THE 2ND 3PEAT

YOUR TIMELINE WOULD PUT ME IN JR. HIGH WHEN IT WAS GOIN DOWN ..... YOU ACTIN LIKE I WASNT BORN YET ALA @A Tribe Called Quest ™

I WAS ALREADY A BASKETBALL JUNKIE AT THAT POINT

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Pippen isn’t a number 1, he’s a good robin to have

REGGIE MILLER GLEN RICE TIM HARDAWAY MITCH RICHMOND CEDRIC CEBALLOS DANNY MANNING DEE BROWN DERRICK COLEMAN DANA BARROS MARK PRICE KEVIN WILLIS VIN BAKER JAMAL MASHBURN LOY VAUGHT ISIAH RIDER ETC WERE NUMBER ONE OPTIONS IN THE 90S

SCOTTIE PIPPEN IS HEAD N SHOULDERS ABOVE THESE GUYS

U BEEN FALLIN OFF WIT UR POSTS THE PAST COUPLE DAYS