DENNIS RODMAN: “SCOTTIE PIPPEN WAS BETTER THAN LEBRON JAMES”

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
No its not. I have Pippen and LeBron both in my top 10 all-time.

Here's my list of the Greatest Basketball Players of All-Time:

1a. Kobe Bryant
1b. Michael Jordan
3. Hakeem Olajuwon
4. Shaquille O'Neal
5. Wilt Chamberlain
6. LeBron James
7. Tracy McGrady
8. Scottie Pippen
9. Kevin Durant
10. Kevin Garnett

I got 6-9 ranked real close together. Saying Pippen is better than LeBron isn't disrespectful. Its simply acknowledging how great Pippen was.
This is literally one of the worst I've ever seen :mjlol: .... KG???:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: McGrady:gucci:

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
I could see that...not Scottie being better than Lebron if he played in the 90s...but I can see Rodman saying as much :mjlol:

different players obviously, but I’d say Scottie was a Klay Thompson/Paul George level player in today’s league...all nba guy, ideal 2nd option as a perimeter guy...could be the best player on a good playoff team, probably not a championship one...not the 2nd best player in the league then or now....LeBron in the 90s is obviously still an all time great

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Go watch the tape lil kid. Scottie Pippen was arguably better than Jordan during that second 3-peat. He was an athletic freak with elite point forward skills like LeBron. He was as good as it gets in terms of an overall game. Offensively and defensively arguably the best 2-way player ever.

This no slight to LeBron. Being compared to Pippen is a compliment.
There it is. The worst post of all time.

Cancel Christmas kids. It's over.

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
THATS BECAUSE PIPPEN PUT HIS EGO ASIDE AND PLAYED A SECOND FIDDLE ROLE HIS ENTIRE CAREER IN ORDER TO WIN RINGS

IF LEBRON COULD DO THE SAME HE WOULD HAVE FAR MORE THAN 3 RINGS

Even when MJ retired he only averaged a little over 20 ppg and lost in the second round. At no point was he ever considered the second best player in the league. He was respected as a great player and one of the greatest defensive players over.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nobody ever thought pippen was the second best player in the NBA except you :mjlol:

Go and watch some classic games from the 95-98 seasons. Commentators would regularly say it during national TV broadcasts on NBC.

During the first 3-peat they weren't saying it. But after 1994 when Pippen emerged as an MVP candidate on his own the media began to give him that level of respect.

The Jordan idoltary since he retired has pushed Pippen into the shadows. But those of us who grew up in the mid to late 90s know how highly people thought of Pippen. I used to see just as many #33 Bulls jerseys being rocked as #23s back then in my area. Pippen was lots of nikkas favorite player. And he was commonly referred to as the second best player in the game.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
This is literally one of the worst I've ever seen :mjlol: .... KG???:mjlol::mjlol: McGrady:gucci:
That's whats funny to you? T-Mac and KG were much better players than Pippen. I don't know why you find that shyt funny. From a talent standpoint they have strong cases for top 10. No matter how you look at it Pippen has none.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
No its not. I have Pippen and LeBron both in my top 10 all-time.

Here's my list of the Greatest Basketball Players of All-Time:

1a. Kobe Bryant
1b. Michael Jordan
3. Hakeem Olajuwon
4. Shaquille O'Neal
5. Wilt Chamberlain
6. LeBron James
7. Tracy McGrady
8. Scottie Pippen
9. Kevin Durant
10. David Robinson

I got 6-9 ranked real close together. Saying Pippen is better than LeBron isn't disrespectful. Its simply acknowledging how great Pippen was.

:mjlol: your list trash, pippen ain’t Even better than magic and he ain’t in your top 10

it’s ironically a bunch of kobe groupies who never watched dude play overrating him and we know the reason

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
That's whats funny to you? T-Mac and KG were much better players than Pippen. I don't know why you find that shyt funny. From a talent standpoint they have strong cases for top 10. No matter how you look at it Pippen has none.
KG over Tim Duncan is crazy, KG is crazy talented but truth be told he was a choker and wasn't a true #1 option. McGrady is not a top 10 player, super talented but c'mon :mjlol:. nikkas talking about talent now for top 10, instead of what actually happened in their careers:russ:. JR Smith Top 20 OAT if this are standard now:ehh:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Go watch the tape lil kid. Scottie Pippen was arguably better than Jordan during that second 3-peat. He was an athletic freak with elite point forward skills like LeBron. He was as good as it gets in terms of an overall game. Offensively and defensively arguably the best 2-way player ever.

This no slight to LeBron. Being compared to Pippen is a compliment.

scottie pippen averaged 16 ppg 34% fg and 23% from 3 during the ‘96 finals and you’re saying he was arguably better than the best player in the nba who won 2 mvps and came in 2nd to Malone. Man stfu you’re terrible

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
KG over Tim Duncan is crazy, KG is crazy talented but truth be told he was a choker and wasn't a true #1 option. McGrady is not a top 10 player, super talented but c'mon :mjlol:. nikkas talking about talent now for top 10, instead of what actually happened in their careers:russ:. JR Smith Top 20 OAT if this are standard now:ehh:

Swag always makes his lists purely off talent

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
Were you even old enough to watch basketball in the early to mid 2000's? Tmac and KG were right there with Kobe and Duncan. @Swagnificent is ranking them on talent, not accomplishments.

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
Were you even old enough to watch basketball in the early to mid 2000's? Tmac and KG were right there with Kobe and Duncan. @Swagnificent is ranking them on talent, not accomplishments.
Since when do we rank players on talent, and if that's the case Scottie not more talented than either. And stop with that deflecting oldhead moot point, most of yall were under 10 years old when MJ played but love to talk about him and act like historians. I don't see this age arguement ever being brought up then:stopitslime: