DENNIS RODMAN: “SCOTTIE PIPPEN WAS BETTER THAN LEBRON JAMES”

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
OP is lowkey worse than @Swagnificent when it comes to dumbass sports takes:childplease:

Pippen is my all time favorite player but he is not better than LeBron besides defense....like be real ppl

What happened to common sense?

Pip was great, he shoulda got to the Finals without Mike but Hue Hollins fakkit ass fukd that up

DENNIS RODMAN ISNT THE OP

HES THE ONE WHO SAID THAT

Daps
It's more a hypothetical than a nonsensical leap

Without that phantom call, odds are Bulls beat NY

Now whether they win the ECF....up for debate

Still a testament to Scottie that they won 50 plus games and had a run with Pete fukking Myers as starting SG
Leap of logic putting it all on hue hollins that the bulls didn't make the nba finals. A bad call in game 5 of the 2nd round didnt stop pip and the bulls from going to the finals. It didn't even stop them from going to the ECF.

Way too much basketball was left.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
I see most of you were young...

Pippin was more skilled than Jordan early. He had handles ( many forget Jordan had no left dribble for years), a better jump shot, size, etc.

Like many he just didn't have the drive of a mj.

We actually had discussions on was pippen better back then. In a smart dumb type way.. Pippen is who invented the point forward position.

Later pippen changed his fame to be mostly a spot up 3 shooter. Same way Bosh changed his game for bron.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Lebron is hard to truly judge bc he creates his own rosters and environment.. We might be rating some other stars differently, if they had that privilege.

Every top player of this generation has played with top talent. Durant, Westbrook, Harden, Steph, all have played with other all star level talent.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
That's whats funny to you? T-Mac and KG were much better players than Pippen. I don't know why you find that shyt funny. From a talent standpoint they have strong cases for top 10. No matter how you look at it Pippen has none.

KG and tmac ahead of Kareem :russ:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see most of you were young...

Pippin was more skilled than Jordan early. He had handles ( many forget Jordan had no left dribble for years), a better jump shot, size, etc.

Like many he just didn't have the drive of a mj.

We actually had discussions on was pippen better back then. In a smart dumb type way.. Pippen is who invented the point forward position.

Later pippen changed his fame to be mostly a spot up 3 shooter. Same way Bosh changed his game for bron.

I don't think Pip at any point had a better J than Jordan....And Pip didn't attempt to become a spot up 3pt shooter until the twilight of his career.

Mostly during his Rockets days.He was more of a facilitator with the Blazers.But yeah, Pip was a streak shooter.Never really had a consistently great J