Demon's Souls (PS5)

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
Don’t listen to these dudes bro no reason to get intimidated. I promise you however many souls you’ve put into your character total so far, you’re gonna lose all at once at some point from dying on a corpse run, so might as well get used to it :manny: intimidation will just make it take longer to learn the enemy’s strings. Walk in that bytch confident and kill those mf’s :damn: get that parry down and embarrass these nikkas :damn:
Lol I had this back on the ps3 I made it good ways in the game but never finished it back then…Gatta get back in the groove

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can defeat him tho I’m building a archer class and I already have a bow and crossbow..all I gatta do is shoot, keep my distance and dodge..:ehh: pretty simple..

Imma give you a cheat code that will make the game easy mode,

circle around for back stabs on any regular sized humanoid enemy. I-frames and critical damage is a cheat code.

It’s how I started playing these before I really learned them :yeshrug: they learned their lesson eventually

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Why did I buy this game :snoop:

It's the same old ass game with a prettier coat of paint. I forgot I actually had to farm souls in this to make progress and these levels are still on some bullshyt.

Hell, the levels are harder than the bosses :beli:

Very few shortcuts compared to the later games. I'm not even tripping over the lost souls, it's the lost progress and the trek back :martin:

Not listening to any tryhard plea copping because even From Software knew better than to keep this bullshyt in later games
Going from ds3 to this felt like a step back.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Going from ds3 to this felt like a step back.

It should it’s their first crack at the formula vs their last crack :russ: the game looks better and has a little QOL improvement, but fundamentally it’s the same PS3 game. Bluepoint didn’t fukk with the code very much at all

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
It should it’s their first crack at the formula vs their last crack :russ: the game looks better and has a little QOL improvement, but fundamentally it’s the same PS3 game. Bluepoint didn’t fukk with the code very much at all
I think imma just take this shyt back and used the money I paid for elden ring or Nioh 2 or something
Combat is way too slow. I prefer bloodborne and ds3.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think imma just take this shyt back and used the money I paid for elden ring or Nioh 2 or something
Combat is way too slow. I prefer bloodborne and ds3.

You ain’t lying there :wow: BB, Sekiro, DS3 is my trinity until Elden Ring. I already know :mjcry: