Democrats Raise $50 million in one day after Kamala campaign announcement, 2nd most since RBG died UPDATE: 90 MILLION RAISED

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
She has my vote

But i just hope she stays in michig, Wisconsin and PA for her campaign

Also take a trip to georgia and hit up every place to get that black vote

AZ as well. She can win without Georgia, but MI, PA, and either WI or AZ are critical.

WI and AZ are states Biden only just barely won so those will be tough but Kamala pretty has to win at least one of those.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
None of this shyt matters at this point. The other option is Trump, would you prefer he wins?

That poster Starburst is likely a cac in here talking about tangibles. :russ:
I prefer a meteor and extinction…

The options are both terrible and I voted Biden in 2020…I opposed him picking her as the VP for the same reasons, her record is appalling…

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
None of this shyt matters at this point. The other option is Trump, would you prefer he wins?

That poster Starburst is likely a cac in here talking about tangibles. :russ:
Not true at all. Funny how the name-calling and assumptions start when folk are not on code, and actually question their rights. Reason number 10005 why I hate political discussions because individuals are never allowed to have their own opinion.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Right... because Kamala herself has a spotless reputation.
...And?
8Ce2Afj.png

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
That’s great, but what tangibles are we getting for our vote?

Not getting beat by proud boys in the streets lol...

Go ask Tariq after he done twerking for Trump in front of his wife and holding her hand while he fukking her :russ:

Cops terrorizing Black Communities with impunity because Trump is President to grant them 100% immunity. :sas1:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I prefer a meteor and extinction…

The options are both terrible and I voted Biden in 2020…I opposed him picking her as the VP for the same reasons, her record is appalling…
A meteor or extinction is not an option. I don't care what you did in 2020 or why. Your choices in 2024 are Harris or Trump. Who you choosing?
Not true at all. Funny how the name-calling and assumptions start when folk are not on code, and actually question their rights. Reason number 10005 why I hate political discussions because individuals are never allowed to have their own opinion.
You are allowed to have your opinion and we are allowed to call you names if we think your opinion is stupid as fukk. "Tangibles" however you define that is likely not on the table between either candidate so what is the point of mentioning it as a data point against one candidate. So now, who you choosing?

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You are allowed to have your opinion and we are allowed to call you names if we think your opinion is stupid as fukk. "Tangibles" however you define that is likely not on the table between either candidate so what is the point of mentioning it as a data point against one candidate. So now, who you choosing?
All that bass in your fingers over MY opinion lol.

I'll wait till I hear from any other nominees before I make a decision that is best for ME.

Good day.