Democrats Raise $50 million in one day after Kamala campaign announcement, 2nd most since RBG died UPDATE: 90 MILLION RAISED

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
That’s great, but what tangibles are we getting for our vote?

We get to keep the Civil Rights act.

Was that happening in 2019 or at any point in the Trump presidency?

:comeon:

You don’t remember all those alt-right people showing up at protests and in one case, running people over with a car?

Jan 6?

Kyle Rittenhouse?

Y’all *nikkas…

:snoop:

Mordith

H.E.N.R.Y.
Daps
Reppin
Cobb County
That’s not answering why I need to vote for Kamala.
My response was meant for US not you CAC... :mjpls:

kendrick-lamar-dance.gif

Last edited:

Depreciating Asset

Please pawg responsibly
Daps
Reppin
Other
All that bass in your fingers over MY opinion lol.

I'll wait till I hear from any other nominees before I make a decision that is best for ME.

Good day.
You put ME in caps. Are you purely voting for your own self interests? More curious than trying to pick a fight with you. I have this theory that in the 70s black people voted in the interests of black people as a monolith over their own self interest (I don't have evidence of this :manny:) but now that many of us have moved on up, we vote in our own self interests.

You could argue that this is actually a good thing because it reflects accumulation of black wealth which was one of the goals of the Civil rights movement and the freedom to vote as a citizen and not as a bloc member of a marginalized community.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
All that bass in your fingers over MY opinion lol.

I'll wait till I hear from any other nominees before I make a decision that is best for ME.

Good day.
There are no other nominees. Who is your preference? Trump or Harris. Try answering the question with your chest

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Even if Kamala doesn't offer you anything in particular, knowing that police misconduct and brutality will get worse if she doesn't win isn't enough of an incentive? :mjtf:

You're wasting your time breh.

A lot of people in TLR are just cowards and don't want to admit they'd prefer Trump. :manny:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
You're wasting your time breh.

A lot of people in TLR are just cowards and don't want to admit they'd prefer Trump. :manny:

I...:mjgrin:

I know. I can't help myself. :mjcry:

I know it's pointless to argue with these morons. I try to tell myself it's not really about convincing them.

I just hope I'm convincing some lurkers and fence-sitters who may not ever see these narratives and talking points challenged. If I can argue effectively enough to get one TLR poster to stop listening to these social media grifters and become more informed of history and sociopolitical issues, it'll be worth it.