Democrats Raise $50 million in one day after Kamala campaign announcement, 2nd most since RBG died UPDATE: 90 MILLION RAISED

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
This is completely meaningless…

How much did Hillary raise in 2016? 700 million to Trumps 400 million?

Who won that election?
It's definitely not meaningless. When you have fundraising like this it shows support for a candidate. Biden's fundraising completely dried up. Obviously fundraising doesn't tell the whole story, but generally the candidate that wins the fundraising battle wins the race. Saying it's meaningless is ridiculous.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
yall stay with that tangible shyt.. Ask not what your country can do for you – ask what you can do for your country.

if she's the nominee then I'ma try to support her and what she represents... doing the dougie at random campaign spots. them other fukks outlawed abortion.. I can't even bust raw in this economy. I'm with her for peace of mind. Yea Biden hoed us but the other side trying to push the needle all the way back. It is what it is

Prolific

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Screenshot-2024-07-22-at-5-44-21-AM.png

Bout to be smokin on that Trump pack come November 5th!!!

:myman:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Just donated the 100$ of the 618 I won on FanDuel from a 5$ 8 leg parlay of the WNBA. Women been coming thru for a nikka this season of America. Can't wait for the 2025 season.

I can finally exhale for now because I'm like 73% confident Dems will win. Also makes me feel a hell of a lot better that a prosecutor might actually take the right wing threat to America seriously. Biden would never do that because it would harm his friends.

By “right wing threat”, do you just mean Trump, or Trump and all the people who voted for him/will vote for him?

If it’s the latter, what should a Kamala admin do against basically half the country? :jbhmm:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
What’s funny is of all the things he could of went with he chose pro-cop logic…

Copmala was a DA in Cali and very very pro-police until it was no longer beneficial for her to be running for office as a Dem…

She literally destroyed black families by dividing them…She had no response to that or anything on her record as a DA that Tulsi Gabbard brought up on the primary debate stage in 2020…I implore anyone who wants to know who Copmala is to go watch that debate…

She only remembers she has a black father when she is running for office…
None of this shyt matters at this point. The other option is Trump, would you prefer he wins?

That poster Starburst is likely a cac in here talking about tangibles. :russ:

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
Wonder what her response will be when Indian voters start calling her out.

I wonder if she still feels the same way.

In my opinion, we really need to know the other options for the democratic nominee before going balls deep with her.

We have a congressional black caucus that now uses the words "everyone." Don't hold your breath on a candidate who will endorse something specifically for black people.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
It's definitely not meaningless. When you have fundraising like this it shows support for a candidate. Biden's fundraising completely dried up. Obviously fundraising doesn't tell the whole story, but generally the candidate that wins the fundraising battle wins the race. Saying it's meaningless is ridiculous.
Support from liberal establishment billionaires.

They're only doing this because she's selecting Hillary Clinton as her VP.