Democrats Raise $50 million in one day after Kamala campaign announcement, 2nd most since RBG died UPDATE: 90 MILLION RAISED

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We're 3 months away from the election and I ain't heard shyt about policy. It's almost like it's not important...
It's been less than 24 hours since Biden stepped down. :dahell:It's almost like a policy platform needs time to be fleshed out and adjusted the current political situation.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
It's been less than 24 hours since Biden stepped down. :dahell:It's almost like a policy platform needs time to be fleshed out with the current situation.
I'm talking about since the debate. All that's been discussed is the assassination attempt and Biden being old. This cycle has been awful so far.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm talking about since the debate. All that's been discussed is the assassination attempt and Biden being old. This cycle has been awful so far.
:hubie:Oh if you talking about talking heads and the news, absolutely. Policy matters but not from broadcast and cable TV. They in it for ratings only.

I was just reading an old Kamala tweet about Medicare for All and am hoping that shyt comes up soon.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Screenshot-2024-07-22-at-5-44-21-AM.png

Bout to be smokin on that Trump pack come November 5th!!!

:myman:
giphy.gif

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
This is completely meaningless…

How much did Hillary raise in 2016? 700 million to Trumps 400 million?

Who won that election?

An exception to the rule does not disprove the rule. Statistically, the campaign that spends the most tends to win elections.

Money doesn't always equal victory — but it usually does. Sometimes contributions flow to the candidate who is already viewed as being much stronger than his or her opponent. Sometimes the money goes to the less well-known candidate and results in a surge in popularity.

Even in wave elections, the candidate who spends the most usually wins. This trend is stronger in the House than the Senate but applies in both chambers.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
We're 3 months away from the election and I ain't heard shyt about policy. It's almost like it's not important...
That's the media's fault. The Biden administration has been putting their policy proposals on their websites for years. And clarifying those proposals and priorities. The media doesn't think it's sexy enough to report, so it looks like no one is doing policy.

Here's some reading for you if you genuinely care about the policies:

Genos

Superstar
Daps
Biden had a rally where he was talking about a rent cap and supreme court reform, maybe you just arent listening

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS