Democrats Raise $50 million in one day after Kamala campaign announcement, 2nd most since RBG died UPDATE: 90 MILLION RAISED

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
That’s not answering why I need to vote for Kamala.
What’s funny is of all the things he could of went with he chose pro-cop logic…

Copmala was a DA in Cali and very very pro-police until it was no longer beneficial for her to be running for office as a Dem…

She literally destroyed black families by dividing them…She had no response to that or anything on her record as a DA that Tulsi Gabbard brought up on the primary debate stage in 2020…I implore anyone who wants to know who Copmala is to go watch that debate…

She only remembers she has a black father when she is running for office…

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What’s funny is of all the things he could of went with he chose pro-cop logic…

Copmala was a DA in Cali and very very pro-police until it was no longer beneficial for her to be running for office as a Dem…

She literally destroyed black families by dividing them…She had no response to that or anything on her record as a DA that Tulsi Gabbard brought up on the primary debate stage in 2020…I implore anyone who wants to know who Copmala is to go watch that debate…

She only remembers she has a black father when she is running for office…
Wonder what her response will be when Indian voters start calling her out.

I wonder if she still feels the same way.

In my opinion, we really need to know the other options for the democratic nominee before going balls deep with her.

Last edited:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Just donated the 100$ of the 618 I won on FanDuel from a 5$ 8 leg parlay of the WNBA. Women been coming thru for a nikka this season of America. Can't wait for the 2025 season.

I can finally exhale for now because I'm like 73% confident Dems will win. Also makes me feel a hell of a lot better that a prosecutor might actually take the right wing threat to America seriously. Biden would never do that because it would harm his friends.

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
I’m sure that you don’t think there is anything wrong with this response. SMH
bothsiders are similar to hardcore progressives who don't vote, in fact they are worse as the latter have been known to vote every now and then
for politicians who share their value (albeit in small numbers still) whereas bothsiders are just loudmouth do nothings who have zero realistic long term goals and some are republican agents

There have been candidates who ran on reparations among other things (like that brother in Louisiana,gary chambers) where was Tariq nasheed and his minions to support the guy who ended up losing to his repoublican opponent largely due to low black voter turnout. so spare me the BS, we know your game and it ain't fooling anyone

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bothsiders are similar to hardcore progressives who don't vote, in fact they are worse as the latter have been known to vote every now and then
for politicians who share their value (albeit in small numbers still) whereas bothsiders are just loudmouth do nothings who have zero realistic long term goals

There have been plenty of candidates who ran on reparations (like that brother in Louisiana) where was Tariq nasheed and his minions to support the guy who ended up losing anyway due to low black turnout. so spare me the BS, we know your game and it ain't fooling anyone
This is why I hate having political discussions. The minute you are not on code and begin to question your rights, people start accusing you of nonsense. SMH

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
This is why I hate having political discussions. The minute you are not on code and begin to question your rights, people start accusing you of nonsense. SMH
Why didn't bothsiders galvanize and vote for gary chambers in Louisiana who ran on reparations. I thought y'all whole shtick is "no tangibles no vote"

even when you get a candidate who aligns with your values, you still don't vote

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why didn't bothsiders galvanize and vote for gary chambers in Louisiana who ran on reparations. I thought y'all whole shtick is "no tangibles no vote"

even when you get a candidate who aligns with your values, you still don't vote
I don’t know who “y’all “ is, but What is wrong with asking this specific question? Why should I go balls deep on someone who has not provided me with any reason to vote for her?

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
I don’t know who “y’all “ is, but What is wrong with asking this specific question? Why should I go balls deep on someone who has not provided me with any reason to vote for her?
Because for starters the supreme court has already ruled that race based policies/legislations are discriminatory and unconstitutional
This SC is shutting down any programmes that specifically benefits only black people imediately, there will be lawsuit from every red state flying the moment it gets passed

The best one can realistic get are bills that benefit everyone including black people like the infrastructle bill

The adult thing to do will be to vote for the party that's most likely to lift all boats until the supreme court turns liberal again, the current makeup
of the supreme court isn't approving any thing that specifically benefits us and that's a fact

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Because for starters the supreme court has already ruled that race based policies/legislations are discriminatory and unconstitutional
This SC is shutting down any programmes that specifically benefits only black people imediately, there will be lawsuit from every red state flying the moment it gets passed

The best one can realistic get are bills that benefit everyone including black people like the infrastructle bill

The adult thing to do will be to vote for the party that's most likely to lift all boats until the supreme court turns liberal again, the current makeup
of the supreme court isn't approving any thing that specifically benefits us and that's a fact
So much fact that’s already out there that he and the other both siding no tangible no vote tariq fukks will ignore and keep spewing they bullshyt

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
So much fact that’s already out there that he and the other both siding no tangible no vote tariq fukks will ignore and keep spewing they bullshyt
Exactly. Even if by some miracle, you get bothsiders holygrail legislation (reparation) passed, it still has to go through Alito,clarence thomas et al.
goodluck with that

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The adult thing to do is to wait for all the democratic nominees to make their case, then make a decision that benefits me. We need a nominee who will work for our vote and put us first, for once. No excuses and lots of accountability.

I refuse to blindly nominate Kamala.
Good day.