Democrats purposing 2k per person every month.Suspending Mortgage/credit card etc payments

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Democrats want 2 thousand Republicans are saying 1k they probably split the difference at 1500 but how fast is that check getting cut?

I have family in need RIGHT NOW....some of my people in las Vegas depend on tips to live...my fam is grouping our money together and helping each other out right now
Trump said mortgage and evictions suspended til end of April so expect that check on May 2nd

bnew

Veteran
Daps
real talk, we should be petitioning all states at the local level to waive all fees pertaining to getting a business license/permit. it might be very difficult to sign a lease for a commercial space if they suspend mortgages and rent.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Y’all have no idea why Venezuela and Zimbabwe are in there current predicament
:unimpressed: Shut the fukk up

Those countries are in the predicaments they are in because their leadership was/is horribly corrupt coupled with the nationalization of resources and industries.

None of that is taking place here.

Go fukk yourself

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
:unimpressed: Shut the fukk up

Those countries are in the predicaments they are in because their leadership was/is horribly corrupt coupled with the nationalization of resources and industries.

None of that is taking place here.

Go fukk yourself

I see someone not getting p*ssy during this quarantine. Don’t kill the neighbors cac

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I mean it sounds good and cut the check but where the fukk is the money coming from :mjtf:

Especially with everything stoping :patrice:

People ask where the money coming from, why don't they ask where the money went?

Is there any less cash sitting around than there was a month ago? Any fewer goods? Any fewer homes? Did the USA stop being the wealthiest nation in human history yet or not? If there's no money in the economy cause people ain't going out to eat....well, what happened to the money that people would have spent going out to eat? And on everything else?

Keep asking these questions the answers get more and more interesting.