Democrats purposing 2k per person every month.Suspending Mortgage/credit card etc payments

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Lmao how the fukk are we gonna pay for this if no one is working and companies aren’t producing?

Did you ask the question in 08 or recently with trillions going towards financial institution

A lot of y'all don't realize how big and powerful the federal government is

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
Did you ask the question in 08 or recently with trillions going towards financial institution

A lot of y'all don't realize how big and powerful the federal government is
Those trillions of treasury funds are for intraday liquidity and get paid back close of business. Not the same at all.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Those trillions of treasury funds are for intraday liquidity and get paid back close of business. Not the same at all.

Nope nonsense, the fed buys assets with gives the cash liquid cash to work with.

That money is not paid back at all

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
After I already paid my student loan off.
:martin:

Senate Democrats propose canceling $10,000 in student debt for all borrowers amid coronavirus
PUBLISHED THU, MAR 19 20201:54 PM EDTUPDATED 6 HOURS AGO

Senate Democrats propose canceling $10,000 in student debt for all borrowers amid coronavirus
What the hell does cancelling student loan debt have to do with the coronavirus? This is stuff that bugs me and that I can’t get with, with Dems. We shouldn’t just be arbitrarily cancelling the poor decisions of the public.

Pause payments, create more debt forgiveness programs, reduce interest to near zero, curb predatory loan practices, but don’t just cancel debt. If that was the case I could have gotten my MBA five years ago instead of not going to grad school avoiding the student loan debt that comes with it.

Last edited:

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What the hell does cancelling student loan debt have to do with the coronavirus? This is stuff the bugs me and that I can’t get with, with Dems. We should just be arbitrarily cancelling the poor decisions of the public.

Pause payments, create more debt forgiveness programs, reduce interest to near zero, curb predatory loan practices, but don’t just cancel debt. If that was the case I could have gotten my MBA five years ago instead of not going to grad school avoiding the student loan debt that comes with it.
I don't necessarily disagree with the cancelling of student loan debt. Mainly because I don't see the economy bouncing back immediately without structural changes. About the only way it does bounceback is if people aren't saddled with crushing debt.

Probably half of small businesses might not even return after this is all over with. And if you add credit card, mortgage, car payment debt on top of student loans to boot. You can't pay all that off without huge salary increases that most companies won't pay.

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
I don't necessarily disagree with the cancelling of student loan debt. Mainly because I don't see the economy bouncing back immediately without structural changes. About the only way it does bounceback is if people aren't saddled with crushing debt.

Probably half of small businesses might not even return after this is all over with. And if you add credit card, mortgage, car payment debt on top of student loans to boot. You can't pay all that off without huge salary increases that most companies won't pay.

Then create more loan forgiveness programs. Force people to use their skills for these “structural changes” in exchange for student loan forgiveness. Don’t just wipe the slate clean. You don’t exchange forgiveness for nothing because then you can’t control how they use their resources.