Democrats purposing 2k per person every month.Suspending Mortgage/credit card etc payments

bnew

Veteran
Daps
So your telling me Illegal immigrants and people who pay 0 taxes will get a check but those who made over 75k and get taxed the most wont?

:gucci:

THINK!!!

how are they going to identify and locate these "illegal immigrants" to hand them a check?:stopitslime: every politician who supports cutting a check has specifically said "American adult".

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

THINK!!!

how are they going to identify and locate these "illegal immigrants" to hand them a check?:stopitslime: every politician who supports cutting a check has specifically said "American adult".

A lot do file taxes. Where have you been? They give them drivers licenses too.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Way more money is being given for corporate bailouts and being dumped into the stock market. That is where your anger should be directed.

Expressing an opinion is not anger. And are people who made over 75k in 2018 not at risk of losing their jobs? Do they not have rent, mortgage, and bills to pay as well?

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker

THINK!!!

think... alot of illegals got networks...that can get the ss cards n etc...that will get them a check...n the ppl with the new identity cant speak a lick of english...

i have seen em come into wells fargo stacks of cash to deposit in somebody elses account...teller of the same race dont give em no flack...or question the transaction

soon as i get to the next teller over to deposit 300 in my nephew or nieces account...i get the 3rd degree...

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm still paying off my credit cards, why wait? Especially knowing you won't get that $2000 forever.
Yeah this. When I heard The original proposal for $1000, I already knew I would put that towards my car note since I only have a lil over a thousand left and the second payment towards my credit card. That’s damn near $300 dollar of monthly debt cleared. My goal this year before this pandemic even stated was to clear this debt.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Capital One & Chase sending me reminders :martin:

Where these suspensions at? :usure:
has it been passed yet?
I check my bill and it send no payments due. everything was pushed back a month

also :hhh: at the posters in here mad at the dems trying to relieve some people.
I'm not a dem fanboy but how can you be mad at this when they just poured 2.7 trillion in the market and failed?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
has it been passed yet?
I check my bill and it send no payments due. everything was pushed back a month

also :hhh: at the posters in here mad at the dems trying to relieve some people.
I'm not a dem fanboy but how can you be mad at this when they just poured 2.7 trillion in the market and failed?
Ain’t shyt been pushed back :usure: