Democrats purposing 2k per person every month.Suspending Mortgage/credit card etc payments

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
If this passes, the will lift any and all restrictions within a month :mjlol: US gov't ONLY wants to fukk people over, not help.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I'm still paying off my credit cards, why wait? Especially knowing you won't get that $2000 forever.
Smart guy. Lucky I don't use credit cards for anything but utility bills or for a hotel. So my balance is always 0 at the end of the month. Credit cards are evil breh. Never have a high balance. :francis:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Breh, there is nearly 500 years of debate on the effect of granting a universal basic income, not just from the liberal side but it's a popular idea with economists of all sorts ranging from Milton Friedman to Peter Diamond. Coming in here and proposing that even just a few months of UBI will suddenly become worthless when you ain't even willing to engage in that debate is a complete waste of time. You just spitting into the wind.

UBI has failed everywhere. Only reason why it has support because a) Liberals love programs obviously b)conservatives believe it will be cheaper than the better more beneficial social programs. But like I said, how does giving all Americans UBI with a economic shutdown, looming recession, and massive unemployment really help? Not to mention universal means universal. So billionaires like Buffet would receive the same 1k as the poorest. Naw. Just give leniency on billls, mortgages, etc

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Most likely a one time check off 1000 bucks, with the cancellation of all student loans. That will propel African Americans into generational wealth.
That really what we need.

no

a one time off 1000 check ain't gonna do much of anything
most black folk don't go to college. Sure it would benefit the ones that have, but it will also benefit the hell out of all the whites that did too

black folk are gonna need our own specific things to get to a greater place...not this mass rising tides shyt.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
UBI has failed everywhere. Only reason why it has support because a) Liberals love programs obviously b)conservatives believe it will be cheaper than the better more beneficial social programs. But like I said, how does giving all Americans UBI with a economic shutdown, looming recession, and massive unemployment really help? Not to mention universal means universal. So billionaires like Buffet would receive the same 1k as the poorest. Naw. Just give leniency on billls, mortgages, etc
The first claim is false, the answer to your question is obvious, and if you have the slightest familiarity with UBI then you already know the positive aspects of making it universal, but universality isn't particularly important for a temporary crisis although it does little harm.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
you dumb mfs quote me literally saying the same exactly other dumb mf qouted me asking in this same thread...:snoop:

just about to neg you parrots and keep it moving :manny:

Well DAMN?:scust:

I didn’t view my comment at you as a personal ATTACK toward YOU.

Nor did I anticipate it would trigger you and upset you :hhh:

Good fukking Grief :mjtf:

My fukking bad:hubie:

Jeeez man:what:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Well DAMN?:scust:

I didn’t view my comment at you as a personal ATTACK toward YOU.

Nor did I anticipate it would trigger you and upset you :hhh:

Good fukking Grief :mjtf:

My fukking bad:hubie:

Jeeez man:what:

never said it was a personal attack, so not only are you a parrot but you’re a relatively dumb one...

I specifically stated you qouted me with the same shyt that others have said if you took the time you wasted quoting me to go thru the thread :manny:

Bet you don’t ask this question about buying weapons to kill people. Hate this shyt

Because I don’t give af about who buys weapons to kill people :mjlol:

or I should because you do fakkit :russ:

Daps
never said it was a personal attack, so not only are you a parrot but you’re a relatively dumb one...

I specifically stated you qouted me with the same shyt that others have said if you took the time you wasted quoting me to go thru the thread :manny:

Because I don’t give af about who buys weapons to kill people :mjlol:

or I should because you do fakkit :russ:
Government finally does something to help black people and ur asking about who’s going to pay for it. My point is WHO CARES. It’s a dumb question, and people ask it anytime the government tries to help citizens but never when it comes to starting wars.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Government finally does something to help black people and ur asking about who’s going to pay for it. My point is WHO CARES. It’s a dumb question, and people ask it anytime the government tries to help citizens but never when it comes to starting wars.

This ain’t to help black people but we’re here so it does by default and me and you aren’t the same...I don’t need the “help” nor do I give af if you do.

I would let the majority of yall bum mfs starve to death if nothing else but so traffic would clear up :manny: