Democrats purposing 2k per person every month.Suspending Mortgage/credit card etc payments

charknicks

All Star
Daps
Judging by this thread and others, it wouldnt matter how much each person is given because there is no specific amount that will make people happy. Plus, with the responses on how people would plan to spend the money (TVs, other needless shyt), instead of holding this money to invest and BUILD more money. I am trying to understand why people would not be putting this money toward savings, or investing?

We as a whole have to do a little better. Cats gonna be right back to complaining after the money is spent. Use it wisely. Im ready to see us start to take over but buying unneeded shyt isnt the answer.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
what if reparations came in the form of an interest-less loan usable on property/business :ehh: #fairshot
SadRareGrassspider-size_restricted.gif

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Consumer goods like food, clothes, etc. You do know they're still making those products, right? :pachaha:
Listen fat fukk you hoarding up on a bunch of frozen pizza rolls won’t prevent this recession. I keep forgetting I’m in TLR with all the dumb fakkit LSA castoffs :dead:

Last edited:

Uno

Superstar
Daps
This thread: How are we going To pay for it ?:lupe:

The thread that said democrats didn’t want give money away: fukk the democrats , MAGA bytch!:pacspit:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Jesus no one is saying this country has the same policies as them (even tho Bernie was talking about nationalizing companies that receive bailout money) You just give people money with no interest or plan to pay back what’s going to happen? Suppose this economic shutdown goes for months what happens to your savings and bonds if the gov is sending money monthly? shyts gonna be worthless. In addition to rising prices.

Breh, there is nearly 500 years of debate on the effect of granting a universal basic income, not just from the liberal side but it's a popular idea with economists of all sorts ranging from Milton Friedman to Peter Diamond. Coming in here and proposing that even just a few months of UBI will suddenly become worthless when you ain't even willing to engage in that debate is a complete waste of time. You just spitting into the wind.

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
Jesus no one is saying this country has the same policies as them (even tho Bernie was talking about nationalizing companies that receive bailout money) You just give people money with no interest or plan to pay back what’s going to happen? Suppose this economic shutdown goes for months what happens to your savings and bonds if the gov is sending money monthly? shyts gonna be worthless. In addition to rising prices.

my take is this will destroy the middle class

its gon be poor and rich just like any dystopian future in the cinema