Democrats purposing 2k per person every month.Suspending Mortgage/credit card etc payments

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
and @Bryan Danielson, I don’t read long heart felt messages from other nikkas. You got negged, big deal so keep it moving...

DOG?:gucci:

WHAT IN THE ENTIRE fukk?:mindblown:

I’m asking you for the 3rd time don’t disrespect me, you got negged too, and I already said I moved on.

Dead this stupid shyt:childplease:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
This ain't passing

Remember this is America jack

NaturalNaiveLeonberger-size_restricted.gif
Were you not over 18 when Obama sent them checks out? In like 09? Not like this is unprecedented

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This nicca retarded as fukk.

The ones that’s always try to talk the hardest are normally the biggest pussies.

I won’t quote or acknowledge anyone else, y’all know who I’m talking about. I’m gonna let a ho be a ho.

so apparently you aren’t moving on, like you said while quoting me multiple times :mjlol:

now you’re being passive aggressive lil ass bytch, it’ll be okay sis :russ:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
US been doing that for a minute with bailouts to big industries :mjlol:

Give money to the people at the bottom and the money will flow back into the economy just like the previous stimulus package.

you don’t understand economics

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
nikka even if i have a trillion dollars i still want my check hoe ass nikka

But you don't have a trillion dollars:mjlol: If we were talking about reparations then I'd understand. Otherwise it's broke boys got they hands held out.

Forreal though, for the people who need it I understand. I'm just wondering about the repercussions down the line. The U.S. dollar has gotten weaker and weaker the past 20 years. shyt even in early 2000s shyt was way cheaper:francis: