Democrats purposing 2k per person every month.Suspending Mortgage/credit card etc payments

Daps
This ain’t to help black people but we’re here so it does by default and me and you aren’t the same...I don’t need the “help” nor do I give af if you do.

I would let the majority of yall bum mfs starve to death if nothing else but so traffic would clear up :manny:
You seem like such a pleasant person. Also the implication that I’m a “bum” who needs “help” of any kind is funny to me.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
never said it was a personal attack, so not only are you a parrot but you’re a relatively dumb one...

I specifically stated you qouted me with the same shyt that others have said if you took the time you wasted quoting me to go thru the thread :manny:

No dude..... I was trynna keep it moving.

But you calling me childish names and then being disrespectful to me when I ain’t even bring that energy to you. That’s not about to happen.

And I’m STILL not gonna shoot back at you or insult your intelligence cuz overall I think this is silly.

Nicca I’ll admit ain’t read everyone else who quoted you and I don’t even know who the fukk you’re referring too.

OK again “MY fukkING BAD”

But I honestly again wasn’t trynna shyt on you or attack you or set you off. That was never my intentions. Again MY fukkING BAD if it came off like that, but you not about to take personal shots at me.

With that said, let’s just move on because this about to become something it’s not supposed to be

Daps
Trump wants these payments. Mitch McConnell and Senate Republicans don’t. Trump is more of a right wing populist than a conservative. If he signed this into law he’d increase his chances of winning re-election.

This 100%.

Trump isn't really locked into one ideology. He will do whatever he's gotta do to get votes. If that meant giving black people reparations (and he could somehow magically keep racist whites voting for him), dude would probably do it. Not because he cares about us....but he just wants votes and power.

Mitch McConnell is the other half of the GOP. If giving black people reparations meant he could have any other wish/dream of his come true....he'd turn it down out of spite. He could save his own life by giving black people reparations and Moscow Mitch would be like "nah......I'm about to go to the Upper Room and meet Jesus. Won't catch me helping out nigras :russ:."

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
You seem like such a pleasant person. Also the implication that I’m a “bum” who needs “help” of any kind is funny to me.

who lied and told you that, I’m not your daddy nikka nor have I ever pretended to be :mjlol:

Only bums think they’re going to get something without having to give up anything, whether it be now or later...why I have to tell other adults this is crazy to me.

and @Bryan Danielson, I don’t read long heart felt messages from other nikkas. You got negged, big deal so keep it moving...

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
What's wrong with these lame ass nikkas? They must be undercover Trump supporters hoping the democrats don't out do trump and the Republicans because they don't want trump to lose the election. "Bu bu but where is it coming from, the senate isn't going to pass this, what is they giving us this money for?"

These nikkas lame as the fck

Broke boy with his hands out talk:mjlol: Y'all really can be fully grown men talking like this, sound like a bunch of staving thots:picard:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
People ask where the money coming from, why don't they ask where the money went?

Is there any less cash sitting around than there was a month ago? Any fewer goods? Any fewer homes? Did the USA stop being the wealthiest nation in human history yet or not? If there's no money in the economy cause people ain't going out to eat....well, what happened to the money that people would have spent going out to eat? And on everything else?

Keep asking these questions the answers get more and more interesting.
been said the dollar just a vehicle with no inherent value :sas1: the dollar is economic potential turned kinetic upon transaction

the real crypto boom may actually start :lupe:

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whatever. Throwing money at problems especially if it won’t flow back into the economy won’t solve anything and just create inflation
US been doing that for a minute with bailouts to big industries :mjlol:

Give money to the people at the bottom and the money will flow back into the economy just like the previous stimulus package.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Is anyone actually out of work? The majority of people seem to still be working, why does everyone need this?

where have you been? restaurants were seeing less business across the board before local governments started shutting businesses down. a lot of people were being let go in the past 2 weeks. truckers are having difficulty getting loads to ship and they're a crucial part of the supply chain. you want things to get worse before people take action? cause that's how we got in this situation in the first place.

Last edited: