Democrats purposing 2k per person every month.Suspending Mortgage/credit card etc payments

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Y’all have no idea why Venezuela and Zimbabwe are in there current predicament
Whatever. Throwing money at problems especially if it won’t flow back into the economy won’t solve anything and just create inflation

That has virtually nothing to do with Venezuela and Zimbabwae's problems lol, that was just the symptom at the end.

Both of those countries were horribly corrupt going back decades and also had numerous outside governments and internal enemies trying to fukk them over. They've been screwed. Of course when you have a fundamentally broken system that no one trusts, printing broken money in the broken system won't solve anything.

Here's my question for you. The money that Americans had last month, the $110 trillion in wealth that made the USA wealthiest nation in the history of the world....where did all that wealth suddenly go?

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
That has virtually nothing to do with Venezuela and Zimbabwae's problems lol, that was just the symptom at the end.

Both of those countries were horribly corrupt going back decades and also had numerous outside governments and internal enemies trying to fukk them over. They've been screwed. Of course when you have a fundamentally broken system that no one trusts, printing broken money in the broken system won't solve anything.

Here's my question for you. The money that Americans had last month, the $110 trillion in wealth that made the USA wealthiest nation in the history of the world....where did all that wealth suddenly go?

Jesus no one is saying this country has the same policies as them (even tho Bernie was talking about nationalizing companies that receive bailout money) You just give people money with no interest or plan to pay back what’s going to happen? Suppose this economic shutdown goes for months what happens to your savings and bonds if the gov is sending money monthly? shyts gonna be worthless. In addition to rising prices.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Jesus no one is saying this country has the same policies as them (even tho Bernie was talking about nationalizing companies that receive bailout money) You just give people money with no interest or plan to pay back what’s going to happen? Suppose this economic shutdown goes for months what happens to your savings and bonds if the gov is sending money monthly? shyts gonna be worthless. In addition to rising prices.
:gucci: Why do they keep letting stupid motherfukkers post on this forum?????

We gave corporations almost a trillion dollars in bailout money in 2008, I dont see you crying about that :why:

Where are this idiotic goofies born?

Daps
Not the goal, sir....lol
Actually, that is one of the goals. In addition to helping the millions impacted by the closure of businesses, this is intended to stimulate the economy by transferring cash payment to the public, who will then transfer it to the economy by purchasing consumer goods. :francis:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
:gucci: Why do they keep letting stupid motherfukkers post on this forum?????

We gave corporations almost a trillion dollars in bailout money in 2008, I dont see you crying about that :why:

Where are this idiotic goofies born?

Those companies paid back or had their package revoked when they were giving CEOs record bonueses. Hold this neg for annoying me fakkit ass cac

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Breh do you ask that same question when they sending money for bail outs and other parts of the world :francis:

For you and the other gang of dummies that quoted me saying literally exactly the same thing, who the fukk have y’all ever met in life that didn’t ask that and wasn’t pissed about corporations being bailed out :what:

I asked where the fukk is all this money coming coming and you dumb mfs keep talking about corporate bail outs like that answers the question.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Actually, that is one of the goals. In addition to helping the millions impacted by the closure of businesses, this is intended to stimulate the economy by transferring cash payment to the public, who will then transfer it to the economy by purchasing consumer goods. :francis:

Purchase what consumer goods you idiot? Most people will pay debts and probably save. You are so stupid you don’t even realize you are using republican talking points:mjlol:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Those companies paid back or had their package revoked when they were giving CEOs record bonueses. Hold this neg for annoying me fakkit ass cac
:unimpressed: you dont even know how the 2008 bailout worked you uneducated cock swallower