Democrats "Privately" Concerned Biden Campaign is Doomed- "Trump may even win blue states"

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
You right and everyone that represents the Democratic party in an elected position is a millionaire, and a lot of them were not rich before they were elected. How can they represent me when they don't even do their own grocery shopping? The Republicans are way worse, that's not a debate, but where are my representatives? Where are the people that represent my issues?
There are hundreds of congressmen who have never had anything close to a million dollars at once 🤣🤣🤣🤣. I'm pretty sure ALL of them are democrats. These folks make 100,000$ per year and there are 15+ Dems that don't take corporate money at all, and campaign funds are tracked.

If mothafukkas ain't got a best seller or insider trading or corrupt PAC's funding their everything, they ain't making shyt but 120-140,000 a year, and that's Senators. They might not even make that much.

You know ALL the people in Congress that come from our environment are democrats right? And fukk Biden, I don't give a single fukk about that bytch ass nikka. 98% of Republicans are corrupt, 82-85% of Dems.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You right and everyone that represents the Democratic party in an elected position is a millionaire, and a lot of them were not rich before they were elected. How can they represent me when they don't even do their own grocery shopping? The Republicans are way worse, that's not a debate, but where are my representatives? Where are the people that represent my issues?
It starts in local elections. There have been a surge of grassroots progressive leaning political candidates running against the establishment candidate since 2016. If you want change, you have to get behind those types when they are running for office. Also more people (definitely younger people) in to get involved in the primary elections.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
If he gets in so much fukkery for the world to marvel at on tv nightly..sadly Americans will be living it.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
This is propaganda. Anyone with two eyes can see Trump’s campaign doesn’t have nearly the same amount of energy or popularity as 2020 (or 2016), one election he barely won and the other he lost despite a record number of votes.

He had people literally ready to die and go to the pokey for him. Now that people actually have went to the pokey in his honor, the energy has changed.

Combine that with his criminal cases, clear evidence of cognitive deterioration, threatening a civil war if he loses, and that frog throat RFK and you will see clear path to voters staying home or voting for Biden.

No matter what anyone says, he will not get the same amount of votes as he got last election, which is his only hope. The same polls predicted the Red Wave that never came, and have been wrong since then.

Trump is branding/optics magician.

He is like the shadow of Schwarzenegger but in actuality is a mouse flexing

Schadenfreude

All Star
Daps
yeah, and that's why his campaign is in the trash :dead:

biden could have been the lightning rod for all the bad shyt that's gone down in the past 4 years, and let newsom/whitmer just be the fresh start candidate, while republicans had to explain away the disgust of tripling down on trump. trump's whole campaign is running against "bidenflation", etc, but biden stepping down with grace and class totally blunts that line of attack

i guess we'll see what happens, but i still think biden should have stepped down. he could be the best president this country's ever seen, and he still isnt fit to do this job until jan of 2029, regardless

To be perfectly honest, Biden really should've run instead of Clinton; everything was lined up for him to do so.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Trump lost cause he was awful.

He's worse now.

The Republicans in office now are terrible. The conservative Supreme Court is terrible.

And. Actual elections have been trending blue.

If you got common sense in your skull you know Trump couldn't run a high school cafeteria. How can he do a good job running the free world?
:heh:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Biden shouldn't have ran for re-election. This is his Ruth Bader Ginseng moment. Should have stepped aside and let new blood take over but he had to hold on.
What new blood? Every time they find somebody people come out and get them out the paint for past allegations and shyt smh. That Cuomo shyt killed a lot of momentum. Really there’s nobody on either side ready to step up if one of these old fools die. People keep saying they’re tired of Trump and Biden but can’t seem to find any younger people to step up.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
I'm voting for his bytch ass too. Living in reality and actually knowing who the bad guys are is important doe. Biden is not one of them, just weak ASF and beholden to donors.
You don't live in reality.

Blinken runs the show as a governor for Israel.

Israel got Biden elected because he's always been one of their henchmen and they know the American people would never elect Blinken.

Whats happening in Gaza has been in the works for decades.

Last edited:

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah as far as most informed democrats go, its either Trump or Bibi.

We all know Joe has absolutely no backbone. Blinken is the current president, a duel citizen of Israel.

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yea if anyone thinks trump is Gonna come in and somehow fix this conflict they have another thing coming

Why is it black people's job to save WHITE AMERICA. Let's be honest here. White liberals are terrified trump will end their democracy BUT they clearly won't stand up against the democratic party that is currently wiping out minorities overseas with such reckless abandon that it seems worse than what any other administration has done in the last 50 years.

Now we are supposed to vote for him even though he keeps cucking for Israel?

You can support Israel and not be a total Cuck. Germany has been one of Israel's biggest supporters, but when the ICC issued arrest warrants, they said, We will arrest Bibi if he steps foot in Germany because international law must be upheld.

France said "told ya'll asses."

Spence

Superstar
Daps
The bad part is, there’s nothing stopping Trump from running in 2028 against whoever the Democrats throw up on the stage. Trumps insults aren’t easy to handle, meatball Ron and Nimrata Haley couldn’t handle it, Cancun Cruz nor Little Marco either and all of them are seasoned politicians. Hell Jed Bush couldn’t even handle it and he had next!

I don’t think he wins in 24 but his old ass might have a really good shot in 2028 :beli:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Why is it black people's job to save WHITE AMERICA. Let's be honest here. White liberals are terrified trump will end their democracy BUT they clearly won't stand up against the democratic party that is currently wiping out minorities overseas with such reckless abandon that it seems worse than what any other administration has done in the last 50 years.

You can support Israel and not be a total Cuck. Germany has been one of Israel's biggest supporters, but when the ICC issued arrest warrants, they said, We will arrest Bibi if he steps foot in Germany because international law must be upheld.

FACTS... I asked that singular question before and never got an answer... WHY IS IT BLACK PEOPLE'S JOB TO SAVE AMERICA... wtf do we get outta it specifically??!?:wow:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Well said honestly.

It's also funny how those same "minorities" are met with racism by the Democratic party when they say they have doubts about Biden after what he's doing to his people overseas. Just like Black folks are all too familiar with.

You're supposed to be some "Champion" for the People/Minorities, but when an oppressor does oppressive things, you're doing absolutely nothing to stop it. The optics don't look right.

Last edited:

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
That's not the point though. Nobody can force Biden to step down.

And don't misunderstand, I wish somebody could, but if Biden refuses to step down there isn't anybody can force him. It's a mistake for him not to, but I don't see the point of blaming a "they" here. Biden is the leader of the party now, it's on him.

The thing you don't acknowledge is that lot of people staying home is EXTREMELY good for Republicans.

What the issue is, is that pretty much everybody who voted for Trump in 2016 and 2020 will vote for him again no matter what. It's a cult. But it's extremely hard to imagine that everybody who voted for Biden in 2020 will vote for him again when a large part of the Dem base has lost respect for him over Gaza. And that's not even mentioning people who are unhappy with inflation.

Abortion saved the Dems in 2022, but I'm really not sure if it'll be enough this year.

You forgot to mention open borders, where able-bodied Juans and Diegos are being dropped of in hoods all across the US. That tops everything you mentioned. We have housing crisis but Dems seem more concerned with "migrants".