Democrats have alienated their entire base

JJ Evans

All Star
Daps
I get it but the same high dudgeon isn't given to Republican or conservative issues. What really is a conservative? Conservatives on this board, give me five bullet points of your platform/agenda. I am a liberal and I don't give a fukk about what anyone else feels. I don't like labels but since we use them, I pick that one. Being a liberal to me means understanding the fukked up shyt that goes on our society and working your hardest to change it. Realizing that non white (especially black) people are comprehensively treated with injustice, not accepting a scintilla of racism, sexism or other isms no what matter what forms they take, or who they are for or against, and supporting mechanisms which go about achieving those goals. Certain policy I might debate but that basic tenet is what I subscribe to. What I want "black" conservatives to do is explain to me how you align yourselves with an ideology and political party that panders to the worst in humanity and attracts and welcomes people who wish you such harm. There's a reason that America's international race soldiers (the military) and it's domestic race soldiers ( local police) typically vote Republican. Someone once told me the difference between a white liberal and white conservative was the conservative will burn down your house, hopefully with you in it while the liberal will suggest you live somewhere else including setting up an area for you to live. Neither are great but one keeps a roof over your head. While I agree Democrats have failed us, we have at least a modicum of a chance at making things better for our posterity than we do with a party won't even acknowledge racism, let alone do something about it. Politically we only have a binary choice.:yeshrug:
Other than your choice of Kanye (Trump lover) West as a smilie, I applaud your entire post.

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
No one is going to listen..... people are just going to be like “omg what happened?!” When Trump gets elected again.

No one likes leftists anymore and most of us probably are right in the middle, like most of America.

If you are a man, one way or another the left will find something wrong with you. Unless you act like some sort of p*ssy ass victim like that black guy on TMZ who got mad at Kanye.

The only Dem that can come close to beating beating Trump 2020 is same one they cheated out of the nomination in 2016:scust:

Let the news media keep telling you they hate Trump when they talk about him 24/7 instead of real issues:francis:

Last edited:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
People keep saying the same shyt over and over “make the Dems earn our vote” etc but nobody is doing anything to change shyt. If we need to start a new party then gone ahead and start it. Republicans and Democrats pander. I know mad broke republicans out there eating up the bullshyt from that party and then they get mad cause nothing good happened for them. Trump will win again, then we’ll get Rudy Guliani... then maybe Scott Baio will be President. It’s just funny to me cause the same people that clowned me in 2004 when I voted for Bush are on this I’m not voting because they’re both the same bullshyt. John Kerry just wasn’t the one back then so I said fukk it and voted for Bush.

Huellz Santana

Shocking
Daps
Reppin
Da city where the skinny nikkas die
Dems have used Blacks as the doorstep to help other groups:
Illegals/Daca
Deviants (lbgtq)
Arabs/Muslims

When Trump went to ban entrants from 7 countries when he first came to office, whole nation came together to stop it....

Black citizens getting their heads blown off by cops for following the rules?
[Crickets]

I know Repubs ain't shyt, but Dems haven't shown me much besides piggybacking off the Black struggle into their own gain and not helping us one damn bit..

dead @ deviants.

gonna start using that. :mjlol:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Everybody in Texas all over this Democrat Lupe Valdez a Hispanic lesbian former law enforcement Hispanic.

She aint going to do shyt but lose.

ZXqebuNz_400x400.jpg

She could be Texas' first Latina lesbian governor - but can she win?

:heh: The current Republican Texas governor, Greg Abbott, is a politician that registered independent voters & people who consider themselves moderates, would have no problem voting for. So she's gonna get completely blown-out.

:mjlol: Run a triple minority as Governor in a conservative state against a popular incumbent, DNC.

This aired on the local news today:

A recent Dixie Strategie poll finds Texas Governor Greg Abbott has opened a commanding lead over his challenger for that office, former Dallas County Sheriff and Democrat Lupe Valdez.

:dead: What did I tell y'all? She hasn't even raised enough to money run ads. No wonder the Governor's race has seemed so quiet.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
My thing is I keep seeing brehs say we aren’t a monolith politically. Isn’t that a problem? No wonder we can’t get shyt accomplished. We don’t have enough numbers to be able to afford to have different political views
This is the dumbest shyt I ever read

What is a Black person going to gain, by going another Blqck person because they’re Black?

You’ll say their rights!

But ppl are multi faceted

There’s no race that votes as a monolith

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
:aicmon:

Negotiate. Get something back for your vote instead of giving it away "because Republicans is racist". Hell, get some black Republican trojan horse candidates in black districts to put more pressure on the Dems. GOP is racist and goofy but if they can get a chance to gain more territory they will.

Black people have assumed the role of helpless victims in the American political landscape. Democrats is smart, Democrats is kind, Democrats eat collard greens with us on Thanksgiving. fukk all that. It's time to start getting something back and realizing our political power.
This :francis:
We need representation in all parties.

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
I live in Texas and didn't even realize the governor race is this year:dead: nobody want a dyke mescin who gone rais taxes and rent already high. Dems fault for the no affordable housing crisis this country is going through. When property taxes go up so does your rent.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
This is the dumbest shyt I ever read

What is a Black person going to gain, by going another Blqck person because they’re Black?

You’ll say their rights!

But ppl are multi faceted

There’s no race that votes as a monolith
Other races also don’t have the history we do which is why they can afford to be that way. We don’t have that luxury. We can’t complain about the state of our people if we aren’t all on the same page to change our situation

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Other races also don’t have the history we do which is why they can afford to be that way. We don’t have that luxury. We can’t complain about the state of our people if we aren’t all on the same page to change our situation

Still dumb

You want ppl to move as one unit no matter what concerns are being addressed

Might as well say what if Marvel comics was real

It’s unrealistic and unfair to expect that from ppl

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Still dumb

You want ppl to move as one unit no matter what concerns are being addressed

Might as well say what if Marvel comics was real

It’s unrealistic and unfair to expect that from ppl
I’m more concerned about my people as a whole. I’m unselfish like that. But can I expect everyone to be on the same page. nikkas don’t realize the power we have if we moved as a unit. Sadly we don’t. They have effectively divided and conquered us. Your post is proof of that

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I live in Texas and didn't even realize the governor race is this year:dead: nobody want a dyke mescin who gone rais taxes and rent already high. Dems fault for the no affordable housing crisis this country is going through. When property taxes go up so does your rent.

How is the affordable housing crisis the Dems fault? You know the builders aren't building cheap housing because there are more profits in mid to higher end homes. I know a couple builders who almost went belly up in the last recession and they all have gone exclusively to higher end builds because thats where the profits are and they are trying to recoup lost revenue from the crash. There really isn't any money in building cheap homes right now. It's high risk, low reward.

JJ Evans

All Star
Daps
How is the affordable housing crisis the Dems fault? You know the builders aren't building cheap housing because there are more profits in mid to higher end homes. I know a couple builders who almost went belly up in the last recession and they all have gone exclusively to higher end builds because thats where the profits are and they are trying to recoup lost revenue from the crash. There really isn't any money in building cheap homes right now. It's high risk, low reward.
As soon as that poster wrote “raise taxes”, I immediately knew that it was an undercover racist white Trump/Republican supporter.