Democrats have alienated their entire base

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah man fukk that, people are dying.

You TRY something if these are who help put you in office, put a curfew in place, have an armed militia of retired military patrol at night, work out a deal to where “trap boys” get sent to Israeli prisons or something

Yes I know none of that is cool, would never happen blah blah blah, my point is TRY!! They’re not even trying..they’re not even PRETENDING to care :mindblown:

they should try "martial law" :mjlol:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You’re proving my point with your statement though - you’re willing to give their apathy a pass bc it’s “just violence”

Yes, dozens of dead black bodies piled up in a week, is nothing to concern ourselves with - this is why they don’t care right here :mindblown:
I don't think you should confuse people not caring about an issue or giving a pass with people who simply don't know what to do or have an easily implementable solution.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
I know the war on drugs is a sham. That's not what I was responding to. I'm addressing his attempt at absolving the killers who have turned the streets of Chicago and Baltimore into war zones. There must be accountability for that violence, and much of it rests at the feet of the men pulling those triggers. :francis:
They are only warones because the government allows them to be warzones. That is what you ignore.
You think the government doesn't know who the big dealers are, you think they don't know who the people are who are killing each other? They know exactly who they are they allow them to terrorize these communities and then they hide their hands and act like it occures because blacks are "savages" when its only a small percentage of people in the community terrorizing the whole.

Accountability needs to be on the creaters of the situation, the government federal/state/city that allow these communities to be used as battlegrounds for the dealers that work for them.

I hear you but I’d respect them for throwing it out there knowing it would be shot down and criticized, at least it’s something
I get your point, but experience and history tells me its better for people to be queit than to throw out terrible ideas in the name of getting "tough" on crime or "cleaning up" the neighborhoods.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
they should try "martial law" :mjlol:

Charlie Rangel introduced a draft bill when Bush was in office to prove a point.

That actually happened - a US representative put the Vietnam era DRAFT back on the table, in our lifetime...

he actually did what I’m proposing in a hypothetical situation on a sports forum, which is to show that you’re alert and serious about something

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
I don't think you should confuse people not caring about an issue or giving a pass with people who simply don't know what to do or have an easily implementable solution.

Bruh you keep blatantly glossing over my whole point - I’m not saying they’ll SOLVE the issue, but damn acknowledge it, do SOMETHING...

even if people say “oh hell that’ll never work”

at this point their actions say they don’t even care and you seem to be cool with that

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This can be said about farmers, middle class, poor, underprivileged

many politicians come from affluent rich homes and backgrounds, their trained to understand and empathize with other groups

Again, since we’re “just blacks” it’s different though huh, we’re a separate case altogether from farmers huh :gucci:

But you don't normally find the same levels of violence in farms or middle class neighborhoods. The violence is what separates it because the people are no longer seen as victims or even individuals, just gang criminals and overall scum. Very few people, some blacks included empathize with that.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Charlie Rangel introduced a draft bill when Bush was in office to prove a point.

That actually happened - a US representative put the Vietnam era DRAFT back on the table, in our lifetime...

he actually did what I’m proposing in a hypothetical situation on a sports forum, which is to show that you’re alert and serious about something

That literally has nothing to do with your previous post. :mjlol:

So you're just agitated that dems don't engage in enough empty platitudes?:mjlol:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
They had a decent night but the whole blue wave nonsense was overblown. Media needs to stop relying on their own bubble with flawed data/polls. Trump and his followers continue to make a fool out of him. And Obama continues to be a detriment to the party. A good chunk of people he campaigned for lost. Like I said in another thread, he set back the party badly

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Dems did very well in the House race. Won the popular vote by 9 points and reclaimed the House. In the Senate, they had issues in redneck states where they were lucky to have seats in the first place.
Yep hope more progressives run again in 2020.

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
They had a decent night but the whole blue wave nonsense was overblown. Media needs to stop relying on their own bubble with flawed data/polls. Trump and his followers continue to make a fool out of him. And Obama continues to be a detriment to the party. A good chunk of people he campaigned for lost. Like I said in another thread, he set back the party badly

:wow: people are starting the wake up. A Democratic Congress does nothing but create more gridlock in DC and will actually help Trump in 2020. The next 2 years are gonna be Thanos VS the Avengers type party line BS with Race Baiting being pushed by the demonic political news media just for ratings and more money from corporate sponsors. Barack Obama only benefits Barack Obama politically in today’s climate.

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC

The problem with the Democratic party is that it presents itself as “the people’s party” while actively serving the same ruling elite as the Republicans. This presents an issue for them because the needs of the ruling elite in a capitalist society are completely different than the needs of the people and so the Dems have to straddle the fence and pretend to be progressive but can’t go too far or else they’ll alienate their masters. That’s why they bounced Bernie Sanders’ ass out for Clinton EVENTHOUGH he had record turnout...the issue is that he was so progressive that it alienated the Democratic party’s masters. The ruling party heard “free college, free healthcare, investment in infrastructure, no more war ” and said “that cracka done lost his got damn mind...we are not ending any wars and all the money it would take to give the peasant class those services are staying right here with us...get him the fukk out of here Debbie Wasserman or we’ll get your ass out of here”.

That’s why the Democrats always champion bullshyt benign causes like transexual rights, gender equality, marijuana legalization, equal pay, and etc because it allows them to appear progressive to the people without them alienating their masters. Problem is, actual progresives are starting to see the Democrat scam for what it is and are getting sick of it. The Republican party on the flip side does not have this issue because its public mission is “fukk the poor, non-whites need to be our slaves, and bytches ain’t shyt” which is consistent with it’s actions and is satisfactory to the ruling elite of the USA. However, since this position is so detrimental to everyone who isn’t rich...they use fear to secure fhe lower class vote. The Republicans will see a White man with 10 cookies, steal 9 of them, and tell that White man that the Mexicans and Blacks are coming to steal his last one. The problem there is that when that White man finds out that the rich were stealing his cookies the whole time he is gonna storm the castle. The Democrats are going to have the same issue if they keep tugging the heart strings of the progressives while their standard of living continues to decrease.

This my friends is why we have militarized police because the ruling class already knows that Americans are going to revolt very very soon and they want to be ready. No one wants to be the next King Louis with his severed head on the summerjam screen.

Last edited: