Democrats have alienated their entire base

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjgrin:At this point you're just trying to get in the last word. You dropped that stupid defense for the newsletter I see. Must of been a little too stupid even for you. As for his links to extremists; aren't you embarrassed to be playing dumb like this? It's another one of those right wing tactics I see you picked up. The thing is is that we have this thing called the internet where anyone can look up up Ron Pauls's history and associations. Or you could be like me and known of them for the longest. This is like when people ask what has Trump done that's racist. It's well known. :usure: You were even aware because you mentioned the newsletters first. Stop fooling.

Also, you keep talking about the dems when the repubs have actual Nazi's running for office now? Not to mention the overt racism by established members of the party. Yet you don't seem to be wishing for their demise. I wonder why this is...

Breh name names. Name these people you're talking about. That's all I'm asking. You far left weirdos have abused terms so much anyone who isn't Democrat is a nazi. Show me some evidence, official statements, non editorial news articles or something.

The dems are turning into the party that cried wolf, you've called so many people sexist, racist, misogynistic, homophobic, nazis, deplorables, and every other kind of insult the shyt holds no weight anymore. All I'm asking for is proof of your statements and a reason why your policies are beneficial to black people. Dont tell me bout Trump. fukk Trump.

I dont even consider Ron Paul a Republican hes a libertarian. And as far as the newsletter, I'm not going to hold a man responsible for something he didnt write if he says he doesn't rock with it.

That's how free speech works. I'm for everyone to be allowed to say anything that doesn't mean I agree with you.

You show me the footage of him saying he wholeheartedly agrees with every word of every issue of that newsletter and I'll change my opinion.

Tyrantus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh name names. Name these people you're talking about. That's all I'm asking. You far left weirdos have abused terms so much anyone who isn't Democrat is a nazi. Show me some evidence, official statements, non editorial news articles or something.

The dems are turning into the party that cried wolf, you've called so many people sexist, racist, misogynistic, homophobic, nazis, deplorables, and every other kind of insult the shyt holds no weight anymore. All I'm asking for is proof of your statements and a reason why your policies are beneficial to black people. Dont tell me bout Trump. fukk Trump.

I dont even consider Ron Paul a Republican hes a libertarian. And as far as the newsletter, I'm not going to hold a man responsible for something he didnt write if he says he doesn't rock with it.

That's how free speech works. I'm for everyone to be allowed to say anything that doesn't mean I agree with you.

You show me the footage of him saying he wholeheartedly agrees with every word of every issue of that newsletter and I'll change my opinion.

:francis:Dude, find some new heroes. Ron Paul and the Republican party ain't it.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
another thread bashing liberals/democrats and crying about SJW/Political Correctness :russell:
It's a discussion worth having. People are barely making ends meet and limousine liberals wanna talk about new genders. Democrats are completely out of touch. A lot of it seems to be the fact that the DNC is run top down vs horizontally like the GOP. GOP puts money behind alderman races and knows what is going on at a very local level. They are racist, contradictory and full of shyt, but only because that's what their voters are. Dems are completely clueless

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
No one is going to listen..... people are just going to be like “omg what happened?!” When Trumo gets elected again.

No one likes leftists anymore and most of us probably are right in the middle, like most of America.

If you are a man, own way or another the left will find something wrong with you. Unless you act like some sort of

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
No one is going to listen..... people are just going to be like “omg what happened?!” When Trump gets elected again.

No one likes leftists anymore and most of us probably are right in the middle, like most of America.

If you are a man, one way or another the left will find something wrong with you. Unless you act like some sort of p*ssy ass victim like that black guy on TMZ who got mad at Kanye.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
i don't think they've alienated their "base". those groups and subject matters you're talking about IS their base's concerns. you want to conflate the idea that black issues are always, or should be, the focus of democrats

when they letting their kids go to school and get shot up without doing anything, that's when i figured speaking on/handling racial injustice was pointless. it's the american mentality that's fukked up. and most people have that mentality regardless of their race.