Democrats have alienated their entire base

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
another thread bashing liberals/democrats and crying about SJW/Political Correctness :russell:

I can't speak for OP's intent, but his summation is pretty accurate as it relates to black people.

Not every democrat wants unisex bathrooms, sanctuary cities, and mandatory gay appreciation.

Most black democrats I know want none of that tbh...

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
So vote rethug?
:aicmon:

Negotiate. Get something back for your vote instead of giving it away "because Republicans is racist". Hell, get some black Republican trojan horse candidates in black districts to put more pressure on the Dems. GOP is racist and goofy but if they can get a chance to gain more territory they will.

Black people have assumed the role of helpless victims in the American political landscape. Democrats is smart, Democrats is kind, Democrats eat collard greens with us on Thanksgiving. fukk all that. It's time to start getting something back and realizing our political power.

Tyrantus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Still no substance, no names, no proof. Just attacks. Sounds about right from the LGTB party

You are already aware of his issues and associates, but are playing dumb. Anyone one with an internet connection can look at his history. It's just like the issue with the newsletter(which you brought up), everyone knows. You sound like a mix of Larry Elder and an alt-right bot now. You've completely exposed yourself with this Ron Paul and Republican party caping. A black man who will defend a known white supremacist to the end and his racist party. Shameful.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
I can't speak for OP's intent, but his summation is pretty accurate as it relates to black people.

Not every democrat wants unisex bathrooms, sanctuary cities, and mandatory gay appreciation.

nikkas act like the black church doesn't exist. I'd argue black people in general are probably closer to the GOP on shyt like gay rights than the average college campus Clinton worshipper.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Negotiate. Get something back for your vote instead of giving it away "because Republicans is racist". Hell, get some black Republican trojan horse candidates in black districts to put more pressure on the Dems. GOP is racist and goofy but if they can get a chance to gain more territory they will.

Black people have assumed the role of helpless victims in the American political landscape. Democrats is smart, Democrats is kind, Democrats eat collard greens with us on Thanksgiving. fukk all that. It's time to start getting something back and realizing our political power.

That's cool and all but we both know nikkaz ain't voting rethug in urban areas

Tyrantus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:gucci:

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You are already aware of his issues and associates, but are playing dumb. Anyone one with an internet connection can look at his history. It's just like the issue with the newsletter(which you brought up), everyone knows. You sound like a mix of Larry Elder and an alt-right bot now. You've completely exposed yourself with this Ron Paul and Republican party caping. A black man who will defend a known white supremacist to the end and his racist party. Shameful.

Why do u keep harping on Ron paul when before and after I voted left as fukk. I'm a moderate, I dont give a fukk about someone's personal feelings I care about actions. And that year Ron Paul said he would end the war on drugs, pardon all non violent drug offenders, and audit the fed.

You still haven't named me one dem policy that would be more beneficial to black people than that.

This is why people are starting to hate you. You dont argue in good faith and you use as hominems as your default defense. I dont even know you and just from the way you talk online I wanna slap the shyt outta you. Yall super liberal dudes just act so gay. I have an actual gay brother who acts more like a man

Tyrantus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do u keep harping on Ron paul when before and after I voted left as fukk. I'm a moderate, I dont give a fukk about someone's personal feelings I care about actions. And that year Ron Paul said he would end the war on drugs, pardon all non violent drug offenders, and audit the fed.

You still haven't named me one dem policy that would be more beneficial to black people than that.

This is why people are starting to hate you. You dont argue in good faith and you use as hominems as your default defense. I dont even know you and just from the way you talk online I wanna slap the shyt outta you. Yall super liberal dudes just act so gay. I have an actual gay brother who acts more like a man

:dwillhuh:Are you on the autism spectrum? That or you must be a teenager.

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dwillhuh:Are you on the autism spectrum? That or you must be a teenager.

Men back up their statements with facts and evidence they dont just expect people to believe them because the issue is emotionally charged and attack opponents on things other than issues. You (and other modern liberal men) have adopted the tactics of women, and because you're a man that makes me want to give u the ass whipping your father should have given you when you started showing this high level of bytchassness.

Did I explain it enough for you.

Still waiting on those policies though....

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My thing is I keep seeing brehs say we aren’t a monolith politically. Isn’t that a problem? No wonder we can’t get shyt accomplished. We don’t have enough numbers to be able to afford to have different political views

Yup.

Add to the fact that dudes on here rarely mention the issues they want to go to bat for and if you're not a "monolith", you'll end in up in the same boat voting and not getting "results".

Tyrantus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Men back up their statements with facts and evidence they dont just expect people to believe them because the issue is emotionally charged and attack opponents on things other than issues. You (and other modern liberal men) have adopted the tactics of women, and because you're a man that makes me want to give u the ass whipping your father should have given you when you started showing this high level of bytchassness.

Did I explain it enough for you.

Still waiting on those policies though....

:jbhmm:So you continue to play dumb about Ron Paul, jump to conclusions on what my beliefs are and act like a tough guy on the internet. Like I said before at this point It seems you're just trying to get the last word in, but you're really embarrassing yourself in the process.

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:jbhmm:So you continue to play dumb about Ron Paul, jump to conclusions on what my beliefs are and act like a tough guy on the internet. Like I said before at this point It seems you're just trying to get the last word in, but you're really embarrassing yourself in the process.

Breh it the only evidence you have of a man that's been on this earth for 80 years being a white supremacist is ONE article that he didn't even write and publicly disavowed multiple times, I say your evidence is flimsy.

Besides that, his policy of ending the drug war and pardoning non violent drug offenders, taking millions of black men out of the system and removing felonies from their records and bringing millions of fathers back home to raise their kids, would make him the worst white supremacist of all time.

Still waiting for you to name one policy the dems have better for black people...

bdkane

All Star
Daps
Reppin
College Park by way of East Bmore

I get it but the same high dudgeon isn't given to Republican or conservative issues. What really is a conservative? Conservatives on this board, give me five bullet points of your platform/agenda. I am a liberal and I don't give a fukk about what anyone else feels. I don't like labels but since we use them, I pick that one. Being a liberal to me means understanding the fukked up shyt that goes on our society and working your hardest to change it. Realizing that non white (especially black) people are comprehensively treated with injustice, not accepting a scintilla of racism, sexism or other isms no what matter what forms they take, or who they are for or against, and supporting mechanisms which go about achieving those goals. Certain policy I might debate but that basic tenet is what I subscribe to. What I want "black" conservatives to do is explain to me how you align yourselves with an ideology and political party that panders to the worst in humanity and attracts and welcomes people who wish you such harm. There's a reason that America's international race soldiers (the military) and it's domestic race soldiers ( local police) typically vote Republican. Someone once told me the difference between a white liberal and white conservative was the conservative will burn down your house, hopefully with you in it while the liberal will suggest you live somewhere else including setting up an area for you to live. Neither are great but one keeps a roof over your head. While I agree Democrats have failed us, we have at least a modicum of a chance at making things better for our posterity than we do with a party won't even acknowledge racism, let alone do something about it. Politically we only have a binary choice.:yeshrug:

Last edited: