Democrats have alienated their entire base

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
The violence in Chicago and Baltimore was off the chain this past week and weekend - not posting, google it.

the Democratic Party isn’t even trying to pretend to care anymore about our issues, not offering up solutions, programs, just nothing. We’re their constituents remember?

Now, before you go off on me like you’re wanting to do - at least prove to me that I’m wrong in what I’m saying :coffee:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
The violence in Chicago and Baltimore was off the chain this past week and weekend - not posting, google it.

the Democratic Party isn’t even trying to pretend to care anymore about our issues, not offering up solutions, programs, just nothing. We’re their constituents remember?

Now, before you go off on me like you’re wanting to do - at least prove to me that I’m wrong in what I’m saying :coffee:
You won't get a logical reply.
They'll call you a c00n, cac, or alt-right troll. Might call you a russian spy. SMH
These kids have been brainwashed and really think because the GOP is racist that means Dems aren't equally racist. SMH

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How is the affordable housing crisis the Dems fault? You know the builders aren't building cheap housing because there are more profits in mid to higher end homes. I know a couple builders who almost went belly up in the last recession and they all have gone exclusively to higher end builds because thats where the profits are and they are trying to recoup lost revenue from the crash. There really isn't any money in building cheap homes right now. It's high risk, low reward.
yeah, thats bullshyt

but from a strictly supply and demand point of view, i have to wonder whether illegals have anything to do with the outrageous housing prices in california. they talk about jobs, but people are living places if they're here illegally and supply and demand competition for housing is about as simple as it gets. so it's not like these rich democrats are competing for housing, but their voters have to be, right? there's over 2 million people in california illegally :mindblown:

Daps

What "issues" are forcing black men in Chicago and Baltimore to slaughter one another? Stop treating them as if they're animals without control over themselves. The carnage in those cities rests at the feet of the BLACK men who don't value BLACK life. I don't give a fukk how poor and disenfranchised you are. That does NOT give you a right to terrorize your black neighbors and lay waste to the city you call home. :francis:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
How is the affordable housing crisis the Dems fault? You know the builders aren't building cheap housing because there are more profits in mid to higher end homes. I know a couple builders who almost went belly up in the last recession and they all have gone exclusively to higher end builds because thats where the profits are and they are trying to recoup lost revenue from the crash. There really isn't any money in building cheap homes right now. It's high risk, low reward.

cities have zoning that limits creation of affordable housing

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
yeah, thats bullshyt

but from a strictly supply and demand point of view, i have to wonder whether illegals have anything to do with the outrageous housing prices in california. they talk about jobs, but people are living places if they're here illegally and supply and demand competition for housing is about as simple as it gets. so it's not like these rich democrats are competing for housing, but their voters have to be, right? there's over 2 million people in california illegally :mindblown:

How do illegals control every real estate developer that builds housing only buildimg “luxury” housing.

You’d be on to something if tons of new low and middle income were being built yet being swooped up by a population that doesnt officially exist (thus they arent accounted for in the planning of how many units should he built).

Every city I go to all of the new real estate development is always catered to the high income
earners.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How do illegals control every real estate developer that builds housing only buildimg “luxury” housing.

You’d be on to something if tons of new low and middle income were being built yet being swooped up by a population that doesnt officially exist (thus they arent accounted for in the planning of how many units should he built).

Every city I go to all of the new real estate development is always catered to the high income
earners.
well thats what i said, dems obviously dont bear any responsibility for shyt like that. at least not more than repubs

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
well thats what i said, dems obviously dont bear any responsibility for shyt like that. at least not more than repubs

Gotcha probably missed the context of your reply.

Democratically run cities are ground zero for gentrification.

Me and my girl were in the Dallas area to visit my dad and we noticed toooons of small businesses and local parks and community centers in the town we were in. Not to say Republicans are the cause but my assumption is that town is run by republicans and how ever Texas is structured allowed for this to happen. I assume in Dallas proper things could he different.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
What "issues" are forcing black men in Chicago and Baltimore to slaughter one another? Stop treating them as if they're animals without control over themselves. The carnage in those cities rests at the feet of the BLACK men who don't value BLACK life. I don't give a fukk how poor and disenfranchised you are. That does NOT give you a right to terrorize your black neighbors and lay waste to the city you call home. :francis:
The US government arms and supplies gangs with guns and drugs and lets them lose in black communities.
On top of that the local governments allow the sellers to sell for their cut, there is no war on drugs.
Whites use drugs harder and more than blacks, why don't you see the violence in their communtieis? Easy government doesn't allow it, they allow it in black communities though

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
if you're not fully onboard with the liberal agenda, that means you're alt-right? :mjlol:

Yes, it's all or nothing. Go to youtube, and you will see video's upon video's of these types, and as soon as you say something they don't like, then comes the name calling, and accusations

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN

Nah man fukk that, people are dying.

You TRY something if these are who help put you in office, put a curfew in place, have an armed militia of retired military patrol at night, work out a deal to where “trap boys” get sent to Israeli prisons or something

Yes I know none of that is cool, would never happen blah blah blah, my point is TRY!! They’re not even trying..they’re not even PRETENDING to care :mindblown:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Eh, for Baltimore, it doesn't matter what party is in office if they continue top down governing.

Offering training and job opportunities to the same group of people they failed to give a basic education too and being confused as to why its not working. How do you offer free community college to kids that can barely read and barely attending class in the first place?

Increase the same police presence that's partly responsible for the rise in violence in the first place. The more people think policing and strict laws will solve the issue, the worst it will get.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
You won't get a logical reply.
They'll call you a c00n, cac, or alt-right troll. Might call you a russian spy. SMH
These kids have been brainwashed and really think because the GOP is racist that means Dems aren't equally racist. SMH

My thing is that they laugh at UMAR, they scoff, suck their teeth and yawn at any David Banner and Talib Kweli musically and just their entire message

But will grovel at the feet of the Democratic Party who won’t even TALK about this