Democrats have alienated their entire base

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
This site is becoming a joke. So what is the solution??!

Sounds to me like don't vote. That is like saying vote republican. They are actively trying to stop black people from

Facts! This needs to be it's own spinoff thread... Not to mention Republicans are responsible for all these school shootings since they refuse to pass new laws and bills to prevent them. All these school shootings (done by Trump supporters/neo Nazis) are causing the blue wave we see happening now.

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dwillhuh:Did you just deflect for a known white supremacist with whataboutisms and swallowed that weak excuse he gave for the views on a publication he owned. You really believe that? I know a bunch of racists who say they are not. Would you believe them too? Not only that you painted him as a good man? Not to mention the clashing ideologies of the people you said you'd vote for. It's all over the place.

Show me where he is a white supremacist other than that newsletter. You cant.

The thing about providing a forum for people to freely share their thoughts means that sometimes people will say some wild shyt you may not agree with.

That'd be like BK running for office in 2038 and getting done in by a Dr. X rant.

Its tok much information out there for the old tactics of "hes a racist!" To still work

The fact of the matter is Ron Paul's policy of ending the war on drugs and auditing the fed would have benefited black people far more than any other campaign issue.

Shut we talk about police brutality, without the war on drugs, that shot would be almost eliminated. Police departments get militarized and over funded just for the drug war.

Tyrantus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Show me where he is a white supremacist other than that newsletter. You cant.

The thing about providing a forum for people to freely share their thoughts means that sometimes people will say some wild shyt you may not agree with.

That'd be like BK running for office in 2038 and getting done in by a Dr. X rant.

Its tok much information out there for the old tactics of "hes a racist!" To still work

The fact of the matter is Ron Paul's policy of ending the war on drugs and auditing the fed would have benefited black people far more than any other campaign issue.

Shut we talk about police brutality, without the war on drugs, that shot would be almost eliminated. Police departments get militarized and over funded just for the drug war.

:jbhmm:You're really caping hard for Ron Paul like this. Show me where he's racist other than his own newsletter? Other than? So you have the proof and are just turning a blind eye to it. And I'm sure you know about he and his son's ties right wing extremists, but have rationalists that, too. All these mental gymnastics because he supports decriminalization? You could have at least starting caping for Gary Johnson. Like I said before, you seem confused.

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:jbhmm:You're really caping hard for Ron Paul like this. Show me where he's racist other than his own newsletter? Other than? So you have the proof and are just turning a blind eye to it. And I'm sure you know about he and his son's ties right wing extremists, but have rationalists that, too. All these mental gymnastics because he supports decriminalization? You could have at least starting caping for Gary Johnson. Like I said before, you seem confused.

Like I said, that'd be like me holding bk and cook accountable for dr. X's rants. I mean it's their site. You sound childish.

You haven't argued against any of the man's policies, somebody told u he was racist and you shut your brain off. If that's how u view politics, cool, but that game has ran its course and people are waking up and actually checking into things for themselves.

You haven't mentioned one policy the dems run on that would do more for black people than eliminating the war on drugs. And you're not. That's why your party got beat by a reality tv star. It's also the reason you're losing millennials and CNN has worse ratings than HGTv.

Tyrantus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like I said, that'd be like me holding bk and cook accountable for dr. X's rants. I mean it's their site. You sound childish.

You haven't argued against any of the man's policies, somebody told u he was racist and you shut your brain off. If that's how u view politics, cool, but that game has ran its course and people are waking up and actually checking into things for themselves.

You haven't mentioned one policy the dems run on that would do more for black people than eliminating the war on drugs. And you're not. That's why your party got beat by a reality tv star. It's also the reason you're losing millennials and CNN has worse ratings than HGTv.

:gucci::what::jbhmm:You're comparing this internet forum to a newsletter that was owned by a man who ran for president multiple times? And that you skipped over the direct ties to extremists that I mentioned. Also, being a libertarian or constitutionalist, as many would describe Ron Paul, isn't some amazing new thing. You're talking like you're special and deserve a pat on the back for discovering this new thing. Calm down. And in the last part you're sound like Trump himself. It's all embarrassing. You have no excuse for caping for white supremacists, but here you are.

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:gucci::what::jbhmm:You're comparing this internet forum to a newsletter that was owned by a man who ran for president multiple times? And that you skipped over the direct ties to extremists that I mentioned. Also, being a libertarian or constitutionalist, as many would describe Ron Paul, isn't some amazing new thing. You're talking like you're special and deserve a pat on the back for discovering this new thing. Calm down. And in the last part you're sound like Trump himself. It's all embarrassing. You have no excuse for caping for white supremacists, but here you are.

Yes you idiot because internet forums were not a thing back then. Newsletters were the equivalent of that time. Everyone had one.

And stop trying to equate me with trump so people will turn on me and address the issues. Name one policy the dems run on that would be better for black people than ending the war on drugs.

I'll wait for you to ask your supervisor...

And you're talking about me caping for white supremacists but you skipped right on past the longest serving dem in Congress being an actual admitted KKK member and recruiter.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds

HGTV is dope :ufdup:

Tyrantus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes you idiot because internet forums were not a thing back then. Newsletters were the equivalent of that time. Everyone had one.

And stop trying to equate me with trump so people will turn on me and address the issues. Name one policy the dems run on that would be better for black people than ending the war on drugs.

I'll wait for you to ask your supervisor...

And you're talking about me caping for white supremacists but you skipped right on past the longest serving dem in Congress being an actual admitted KKK member and recruiter.

:pachaha:Wow. This level of denying and deflecting. You've adopted the racist right wing's politicians and they're tactics. Getting back to this false equivalence. Again, in no way does a published newsletter by a national politician equate to the postings of randoms on a largely open internet forum. But I get the feeling that you're stuck with this defense because it's the only one you could think of and you're going to run it into the ground no matter how ridiculous.

I also see you stopped patting yourself on the back for "thinking outside of the box" and we still haven't forgot about Paul's extremist colleagues. Now that your arguments have melted away you're just reduced to relying on whataboutisms again. In the end all you're doing is :cape: for a white supremacist and not even trying to hide it. Just a confused individual.

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:pachaha:Wow. This level of denying and deflecting. You've adopted the racist right wing's politicians and they're tactics. Getting back to this false equivalence. Again, in no way does a published newsletter by a national politician equate to the postings of randoms on a largely open internet forum. But I get the feeling that you're stuck with this defense because it's the only one you could think of and you're going to run it into the ground no matter how ridiculous.

I also see you stopped patting yourself on the back for "thinking outside of the box" and we still haven't forgot about Paul's extremist colleagues. Now that your arguments have melted away you're just reduced to relying on whataboutisms again. In the end all you're doing is :cape: for a white supremacist and not even trying to hide it. Just a confused individual.

More personal attacks not a single policy, talking about white extremist colleagues without providing a single name

Straight up

full

Past the fact dems got actual kkk members and eugenicists in their ranks. Ignoring the fact I said I voted for Nader and would have voted for Bernie. Guess Ron Paul was your "gotcha" huh. Lol

Lol I hope you enjoy the dems going the way of the whig party, and it's all because of people like you who think people are too stupid to fact check and should just take the word of our media overlords

Tyrantus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
More personal attacks not a single policy, talking about white extremist colleagues without providing a single name

Straight up

Past the fact dems got actual kkk members and eugenicists in their ranks. Ignoring the fact I said I voted for Nader and would have voted for Bernie. Guess Ron Paul was your "gotcha" huh. Lol

Lol I hope you enjoy the dems going the way of the whig party, and it's all because of people like you who think people are too stupid to fact check and should just take the word of our media overlords
:mjgrin:At this point you're just trying to get in the last word. You dropped that stupid defense for the newsletter I see. Must of been a little too stupid even for you. As for his links to extremists; aren't you embarrassed to be playing dumb like this? It's another one of those right wing tactics I see you picked up. The thing is is that we have this thing called the internet where anyone can look up up Ron Pauls's history and associations. Or you could be like me and known of them for the longest. This is like when people ask what has Trump done that's racist. It's well known. :usure: You were even aware because you mentioned the newsletters first. Stop fooling.

Also, you keep talking about the dems when the repubs have actual Nazi's running for office now? Not to mention the overt racism by established members of the party. Yet you don't seem to be wishing for their demise. I wonder why this is...