Dell Curry Says Sonya Curry Was Cheating On Him With Ex NFL Player

KingFreeman

Barely-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
the 254
Show me a billionaire who has a wife with a 9 to 5? I'm legit curious, not saying I doubt you.

https://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=AwrE1xpqM7phFkIACVlXNyoA;_ylu=Y29sbwNiZjEEcG9zAzIEdnRpZANGT05UVEVTVF8xBHNlYwNzcg--/RV=2/RE=1639621611/RO=10/RU=https://www.biography.com/business-figure/robert-l-johnson/RK=2/RS=anRhuLciDIiSxyszMj2ZnIVWdkw-

Robert Johnson for starters.

Black folk in certain circles who still move like they need to won't even consider marriage unless the woman touching some type of bread or got education. That's how it should be.

KingFreeman

Barely-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
the 254
Doing some shyt because you love clothes and you're bored ain't a job breh.

Like I said, if the business is successful, the reasons don't matter. Granted, I don't know anything about how her shyt is doing, but it takes effort to run something like that.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
https://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=AwrE1xpqM7phFkIACVlXNyoA;_ylu=Y29sbwNiZjEEcG9zAzIEdnRpZANGT05UVEVTVF8xBHNlYwNzcg--/RV=2/RE=1639621611/RO=10/RU=https://www.biography.com/business-figure/robert-l-johnson/RK=2/RS=anRhuLciDIiSxyszMj2ZnIVWdkw-

Robert Johnson for starters.

Black folk in certain circles who still move like they need to won't even consider marriage unless the woman touching some type of bread or got education. That's how it should be.
She was the co-founder

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
How does that disprove my point?
That is a rare analogy lol. i'm talking about a situation where one person makes a substantial amount of money, and the spouse will not be able to make nearly even a fraction of their income. An NBA player makes 20 times what a doctor or lawyer makes annually. And that's just the bench warmers. A mid level journey man type nikka gonna make 40 times more a year than a doctor or lawyer. It just makes no sense in most of those cases for the wife to work in my opinion. :manny: She'd take care of the house, and the kids.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
I just replied to another post about it, but there is a ridiculously large number of millionaire/billionaire brehs in business, finance, medicine, etc. that have wives who actively work as professionals, have successful businesses, and all that. That dynamic has existed for generations. Not digging on anyone here personally, but the bar is so low in 2021, and folks focus on a bunch of celebrities and athletes.

Wifey doesn't have to be an astrophysicist publishing papers every month, but she gotta be accomplished in some shyt.
Sonya wasn’t even a professional woman. Why would dell at his age want that now?

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
a matter of fact plan A for a lot of these women when going to school is to find a man that would be able to take care of them. plan B is actually using the degree/license.
They don't want to acknowledge this, but it's true

KingFreeman

Barely-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
the 254
That is a rare analogy lol. i'm talking about a situation where one person makes a substantial amount of money, and the spouse will not be able to make nearly even a fraction of their income. An NBA player makes 20 times what a doctor or lawyer makes annually. And that's just the bench warmers. A mid level journey man type nikka gonna make 40 times more a year than a doctor or lawyer. It just makes no sense in most of those cases for the wife to work in my opinion. :manny: She'd take care of the house, and the kids.

Its not about income, its about being accomplished in something. And to a lesser extent, having something to lose. If you don't see what I'm saying, we going to have to agree to disagree:yeshrug:.

That's a lesson some men have to learn the hard way regardless of how much bread in they pockets.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Its not about income, its about being accomplished in something. And to a lesser extent, having something to lose. If you don't see what I'm saying, we going to have to agree to disagree:yeshrug:.

That's a lesson some men have to learn the hard way regardless of how much bread in they pockets.
They will always have something to lose because their spouse will not make as much money. They should just avoid marriage if that is their fear. Or go after a Kardashian like Tristan Thompson did lol.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Its UP :banderas:

FGnChrbXsAcNSVE