Dell Curry Says Sonya Curry Was Cheating On Him With Ex NFL Player

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Light skin and fat ass been undefeated since 1776. If you went to any university either large enough, or with a prevalent athletics profile, brehs (hell, other dudes too) will bust in and/or wife up hoes that been banged out by the rest of the team and other teams. I mean women that have no professional accomplishments outside of light skin and ass, word to Brittney Renner.

Dell could've found some tall, pretty doctor or lawyer or something. Definitely with light skin and ass if he wanted. Yet he got a passaround who had nothing to lose, and who was going to get her genes passed on either way:yeshrug:.
Why would he want a career woman? He’s a multi-millionaire.

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
Just speculation but it seems like Steph is cool with dad, ...mom not so much...and she looks a bit haggard too now. Was it the mom who was creeping??

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Just speculation but it seems like Steph is cool with dad, ...mom not so much...and she looks a bit haggard too now. Was it the mom who was creeping??
He claims she was but she is denying it. That shyt makes that video when she was trying to back it up on that cac more interesting. The dude she is fukking now is some old flabby cac.

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How common is it that a professional athlete is married to a working doctor or lawyer? Bruh those women don't work. You think a woman is gonna work everyday while her husband makes millions of dollars? Not every woman is Jill Biden. :russ:

Also low key, them women are the WORST to date because they don't have time for shyt. My boy met his wife during residency, both left as fully licensed MDs. That woman hasn't worked a day since! He wanted someone who actually had time to be around with him and the kids. I dated two pharmacists before I swore them off completely.

The baddest chick in law school, top of her class, interning at the biggest law firm in the country would be tempted to be a stay at home mom if a multi millionaire athlete wifed her up

a matter of fact plan A for a lot of these women when going to school is to find a man that would be able to take care of them. plan B is actually using the degree/license.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
He claims she was but she is denying it. That shyt makes that video when she was trying to back it up on that cac more interesting. The dude she is fukking now is some old flabby cac.
Apparently not just some Cac, but a cac she and Dell have known since college.....

This might have been decades worth of affair

:picard:

KingFreeman

Barely-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
the 254
How common is it that a professional athlete is married to a working doctor or lawyer? Bruh those women don't work. You think a woman is gonna work everyday while her husband makes millions of dollars? Not every woman is Jill Biden. :russ:

Also low key, them women are the WORST to date because they don't have time for shyt. My boy met his wife during residency, both left as fully licensed MDs. That woman hasn't worked a day since! He wanted someone who actually had time to be around with him and the kids. I dated two pharmacists before I swore them off completely.

She don't have to be working 60 hours doing brain surgeries, but its gotta be something.

Plenty, and I mean PLENTY of moneyed-up millionaire/billionaire brothers for generations have had wives that made reasonable bread in different professions. The bar so goddamn low in 2021 that folks don't even realize that.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
She don't have to be working 60 hours doing brain surgeries, but its gotta be something.

Plenty, and I mean PLENTY of moneyed-up millionaire/billionaire brothers for generations have had wives that made reasonable bread in different professions. The bar so goddamn low in 2021 that folks don't even realize that.
You mean opening a boutique with their husband money? :russ:

KingFreeman

Barely-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
the 254
Everyone in here has disagreed with your post. Just want you to flesh out your thoughts like a grown man.

I just replied to another post about it, but there is a ridiculously large number of millionaire/billionaire brehs in business, finance, medicine, etc. that have wives who actively work as professionals, have successful businesses, and all that. That dynamic has existed for generations. Not digging on anyone here personally, but the bar is so low in 2021, and folks focus on a bunch of celebrities and athletes.

Wifey doesn't have to be an astrophysicist publishing papers every month, but she gotta be accomplished in some shyt.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I just replied to another post about it, but there is a ridiculously large number of millionaire/billionaire brehs in business, finance, medicine, etc. that have wives who actively work as professionals, have successful businesses, and all that. That dynamic has existed for generations. Not digging on anyone here personally, but the bar is so low in 2021, and folks focus on a bunch of celebrities and athletes.

Wifey doesn't have to be an astrophysicist publishing papers every month, but she gotta be accomplished in some shyt.
Show me a billionaire who has a wife with a 9 to 5? I'm legit curious, not saying I doubt you.