Deleted 2K21 next gen PS5. I'm officially done.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Bro don’t explain shyt to that cac incel. He’s a corporate shill. Clown wished death on me because I dared criticized another shytty under baked game(Avengers) :heh:
:laff:

You and these other miserable nikkas are the DEFINITION of incels..

You be in every thread whining and complaining

I love how you clown ass nikkas keep calling me cac for some strange reason :mjlol:

Yall nikkas hate everything..

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
These games aren’t perfect but yall whine and complain like they are totally unplayable.

2k on the Series X is aight to me.. nikkas said it was ass last gen so I didn’t play it until now it moves better..

Again I don’t expect every game to be perfect.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
These games aren’t perfect but yall whine and complain like they are totally unplayable.

2k on the Series X is aight to me.. nikkas said it was ass last gen so I didn’t play it until now it moves better..

I never expect a 2K to be perfect out the box. but after 7 or 8 multiple gig patches, it should be close.
EVERYONE except cheesers complains about fading shots and there's too many contact dunks triggered regardless of your interior defense rating. stats are all fkd up in rec and event center shyt doesn't always work. This is enough to make the game near unplayable. These are easy fixes but the devs don't care to fix them.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

You and these other miserable nikkas are the DEFINITION of incels..

You be in every thread whining and complaining

I love how you clown ass nikkas keep calling me cac for some strange reason :mjlol:

Yall nikkas hate everything..

Your corny contrarian gimmick of coming into threads caping like a bottom bytch for these games that everyone knows has issues is pathetic. Shut up cac :mjlol:

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
When Live was making their shyt you nikkas slurped 2k so hard. Now ya hate it it’s amazing

Best believe, Live is ass and has been ass since 2005. 2K has been better for quite some time. Just because 2K bad now, doesn’t change the past.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I never expect a 2K to be perfect out the box. but after 7 or 8 multiple gig patches, it should be close.
EVERYONE except cheesers complains about fading shots and there's too many contact dunks triggered regardless of your interior defense rating. stats are all fkd up in rec and event center shyt doesn't always work. This is enough to make the game near unplayable. These are easy fixes but the devs don't care to fix them.
Lowkey

2k is arcade basketball game in a simulation disguise

Fam, I try to run plays and shyt in MyTeam multiples and all dude do is drive and kick or throw the ball for a fast break score all game

One dude couldn't do shyt with a half court trap because he'd inbound and run straight forward

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
These games in general are asking more outta players than ever before.

People grinding day and night are gonna have some quality demands.

There is NO COMPETITION.

Don't lose sleep over 2K.

The game has had the same problems for years.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
These games in general are asking more outta players than ever before.

People grinding day and night are gonna have some quality demands.

There is NO COMPETITION.

Don't lose sleep over 2K.

The game has had the same problems for years.
I hear you.. It’s annoying. I don’t understand what happened to NBA Live but that’s not 2k’s problem. Nobody is stopping EA from making NBA Live. They just can’t make a game for some reason.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I hear you.. It’s annoying. I don’t understand what happened to NBA Live but that’s not 2k’s problem. Nobody is stopping EA from making NBA Live. They just can’t make a game for some reason.

And they don't have a single excuse for not being able to make a fukking working basketball game.

Live plays like a Windows 95 PC game.

:francis:

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
MyNBA offline is what keeps me playing 2k21 on PS5. Superstar default has been kind to me
Weirdness in year 2055 of one franchise I play hall of fame easy then I go to a new one back to current time and shiiiiiiiiiii HOF killing lol the AI just sucks offensively and defensive. The lane passes are now blocked every chance I get to pass in. Every drive the handler fumbles when “bumping” into off defender lol shyt comedy. It

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
Yup. The shyt is the Fortnite of basketball games. Kids, teens, and lame cacs that never picked up a basketball.

Think I'mma download Live 19:patrice:
This why I stopped playing live 19 though. Live since 95 on sega been my go to. 19 just got to a point where I played it all the way. It lacks options. Franchise turns into every player looks alike just a different weight different height. They throw in a ass of white dudes in each draft even if the name is that of a black man lol it gets stale man. MIght be time to switch back though but the presentation gonna have me wanting 2K back. Live gotta up presentation and options or features.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps

nikka when a team gets Team Takeover Over after 2 shots the game is broken:dahell: