Deleted 2K21 next gen PS5. I'm officially done.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I wish someone would do an analysis of the code for PNO. I swear they have something in their algorithm where in the fourth some phony artificial momentum kicks in for whoever is down big. I can’t tell how many times some idiot I’m playing just randomly makes every three, contact layup, etc while I miss everything and the AI defense intercepts every pass. It’s bullshyt

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Old school franchise nikkas such as myself still eating :wow:

Good enough to whoop a random nikka ass but still able avoid being cheesed by those 2k weirdos because I don't play those fukk ass modes :banderas:

Im an old washed nikka too :wow:

fukk that myplayer and the park shyt

I run a franchise with the Hawks every year and I’ll do a custom season where I replace all the current teams with their All Time Teams

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I noticed that it's a trend a bunch of the 2k streamers made videos about how bad the game is this gen and that they aren't playing it any longer...Maybe that will get 2k to pay attention but I doubt it...Those of us that play offline they clearly don't care about.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
I wish someone would do an analysis of the code for PNO. I swear they have something in their algorithm where in the fourth some phony artificial momentum kicks in for whoever is down big. I can’t tell how many times some idiot I’m playing just randomly makes every three, contact layup, etc while I miss everything and the AI defense intercepts every pass. It’s bullshyt
Its not even conspiracy no more, the nikka will be ass all game then in the last 2 minutes he cant miss. Its to the point were i tell nikkas that 2k about to give you a momentum boost so make the best if it. Sometimes the game will crash on you if you outsmart that shyt
:mjlol:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Gonna be honest brehs.........sports games are mostly trash now.

What needs to happen is that a sports game (say Madden 2022) needs to be revamped with the best possible graphics, in-game physics, a bunch of game modes etc. From there they only release a new game every 2-3 years. Roster updates can be made available through PS store or Xbox GamePass for a fee ($9.99, $19.99..whatever). When the new Madden 2025 comes out, the game can make much bigger jumps instead of just rehashing the same shyt every year. The hype around the new "Roster Update Monday" could be a major event and the focus can be on that during the non-new game release years.

With a game that's out on the market for several years, they can make downloadable updates like every other kind of game does now to handle certain glitches or "issues."

That's really where we are at right now. I bought a Series X back in November but there weren't a ton of games (no shyt). Got Watch Dogs, NBA 2k21 and AC Valhalla. 2k21 is the worst of the 3...well WD is pretty close. I don't even wanna fukk with Madden.

Maybe you should just stop playing games

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The defense is bum juice. Just a straight up abomination. They had a guy from NBA Live working on it the past few years but luckily they got his ass out so the defense might be decent next year.:hhh:

bigrice25

DUUUVAAAAAALL!!!
Daps
Reppin
DUUUVAAAAAAAAAL
Im still having fun playing REC... but there are alot of issues.

MyNBA has so man glitches that I dont even mess with it... Progression/regression is all messed up, many of the features dont work in MyNBA online... its kind of a mess...

as for Myplayer, people found glitchy ways to make players of course. So now everybody creates a 6'7 PF because you can get more badges and the only thing you really lose out on is some speed and interior D.

So because there are so many 6'7 PFs with no interior D, it seems like every player is getting to the rim contact dunking on everybody.

Another thing is Fading 3s are easier to make than open standing 3s.... so now you see people running form an open shot to the corner to fade for a 3 lol and splashing it.

Seems like 2K releases with similar issues every year.... they eventually iron them out, but i don't have time this year.

its frustrating... but I still play.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Miserable Coli nikkas don’t like anything :russ:

Maybe you should just stop playing games

You sound crazy as hell.

these sports games are ass these days. Makes no sense that Madden 04-08, NFL 2K5, NCAA football 05-09, college hoops 2K8 are still light years better than anything that’s been put out in the last 7ish years.

Folks like you is why we continue to get trash ass games cause you will still buy it no matter what.

@IsThatBrothaMouzone? thats a good idea bruh a lot of folks for years have been saying these companies should just release a game and then give us updates each week, month, year etc without having to get the same game every year on release day

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Gonna be honest brehs.........sports games are mostly trash now.

What needs to happen is that a sports game (say Madden 2022) needs to be revamped with the best possible graphics, in-game physics, a bunch of game modes etc. From there they only release a new game every 2-3 years. Roster updates can be made available through PS store or Xbox GamePass for a fee ($9.99, $19.99..whatever). When the new Madden 2025 comes out, the game can make much bigger jumps instead of just rehashing the same shyt every year. The hype around the new "Roster Update Monday" could be a major event and the focus can be on that during the non-new game release years.

With a game that's out on the market for several years, they can make downloadable updates like every other kind of game does now to handle certain glitches or "issues."

That's really where we are at right now. I bought a Series X back in November but there weren't a ton of games (no shyt). Got Watch Dogs, NBA 2k21 and AC Valhalla. 2k21 is the worst of the 3...well WD is pretty close. I don't even wanna fukk with Madden.
its soooo easy to do something like this. COD adds new shyt to a free game every 2 months. no reason a sports franchise cant do the dame and still make bank.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
You sound crazy as hell.

these sports games are ass these days. Makes no sense that Madden 04-08, NFL 2K5, NCAA football 05-09, college hoops 2K8 are still light years better than anything that’s been put out in the last 7ish years.

Folks like you is why we continue to get trash ass games cause you will still buy it no matter what.

@IsThatBrothaMouzone? thats a good idea bruh a lot of folks for years have been saying these companies should just release a game and then give us updates each week, month, year etc without having to get the same game every year on release day

Bro don’t explain shyt to that cac incel. He’s a corporate shill. Clown wished death on me because I dared criticized another shytty under baked game(Avengers) :heh: