Deleted 2K21 next gen PS5. I'm officially done.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
I mainly play Rec which consists of 5v5 real players. Team takeover is like a hot streak, but for the entire team. Your stats are boosted +8 or +6. So if you got a 95 standing 3 yo shyt is like 103. Now imagine 4 nikkas got 90s standing 3, that same boost applies to all of em

Team Takeover used to be hard to get, but the developers put in these badges that gives boost to takeover. So a player makes 2 shots it boosts so much that they instantly get TT.

You can also use it for Pro Am and Park too.

imagine how arcadey that shyt is too, logically.

like lebron starts going off in real life

and magically kuzma and cook are gonna get amped and start dunking from the foul line because Lebron is on fire.... :russ:

take over feature is super clownish ... Detlef Schrempf never started banging on cats just because Gary Payton was talking shyt :mjlol:

Young

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Still running a myLeague from 2k20 on the ps5, could give two shyts about whatever new neighborhood or park gimmicks they're selling now.

myTeam and park are full of some of the cheesiest cheese I've ever seen, you won't catch me spending money in those modes that don't even resemble basketball

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Old school franchise nikkas such as myself still eating :wow:

Good enough to whoop a random nikka ass but still able avoid being cheesed by those 2k weirdos because I don't play those fukk ass modes :banderas:

I will have to disagree with you especially since we can't start today within the current season...Basically you have to play from the beginning of the season and miss out on the current stats.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
it's crazy how 2k21 Nextgen could be the worst 2k ever. and i played the entire year of 2k18, at least we had custom shirts. i went back to 2k21 on ps4 and its been okay, unless you run into a cheeser with a modded controller

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
2k is madden status. At this point you should already know what you are getting

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
Everybody knows 2k is ass before you buy it:yeshrug:
I, for one, refuse to tolerate that foolishness anymore
AI and defense has been on life support for years now, got nikkas standing 10 feet behind the 3 point line like they stuff, no type of offball movement

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
imagine how arcadey that shyt is too, logically.

like lebron starts going off in real life

and magically kuzma and cook are gonna get amped and start dunking from the foul line because Lebron is on fire.... :russ:

take over feature is super clownish ... Detlef Schrempf never started banging on cats just because Gary Payton was talking shyt :mjlol:

I laughed too hard at this, pos rep:russ::russ::russ:

Now I can’t stop thinking about Greg Ostertag straight going off and killing dudes in the post cause Karl Malone started elbowing the shyt outta people
:lolbron::lolbron::lolbron:

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everybody knows 2k is ass before you buy it:yeshrug:
I, for one, refuse to tolerate that foolishness anymore
AI and defense has been on life support for years now, got nikkas standing 10 feet behind the 3 point line like they stuff, no type of offball movement

Man i was playin 2k earlier today and i drove into the paint and got doubled so i passed it out to the open man, this stupid mothafukka was standing almost at half court so of course he doesnt shoot the fukking ball, he calls for a screen just to not use it and pass the ball back to me before i can even get the fukk out of the paint :martin: