Deleted 2K21 next gen PS5. I'm officially done.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
I skipped 2k21 this year because I knew the trades and the announcers wouldn’t get upgraded due to coronavirus. Sad to see this year getting so many complaints.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
That's the problem with the My Player/Park system. They have to find ways to keep people interested and thus spending more money on cards and their overall pay to win system for those who have no interest in grinding.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not complex at all, really

When a player gets hot, he shoots higher percentage. Take Klay Thompson for instance when he gets hot, he hits more 3s. So takeover represents you getting hot. When you get takeout your stats are boosted. Problem is, that shyt easy to get and you unstoppable

I deleted the game though.:yeshrug:
So it’s like NBA Jam?

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Old school franchise nikkas such as myself still eating :wow:

Good enough to whoop a random nikka ass but still able avoid being cheesed by those 2k weirdos because I don't play those fukk ass modes :banderas:

Breh those modes are fun as hell, the problem is 2K and the community. When you get a squad of guys and y'all develop chemistry the shyt is addicting. Chemistry, Communication, & Team ball, it's a thing of beauty:to:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Yeah there's about 5 or 6 badges that get you team takeover now.

I don't play any myplayer stuff though.

Daps
Gonna be honest brehs.........sports games are mostly trash now.

What needs to happen is that a sports game (say Madden 2022) needs to be revamped with the best possible graphics, in-game physics, a bunch of game modes etc. From there they only release a new game every 2-3 years. Roster updates can be made available through PS store or Xbox GamePass for a fee ($9.99, $19.99..whatever). When the new Madden 2025 comes out, the game can make much bigger jumps instead of just rehashing the same shyt every year. The hype around the new "Roster Update Monday" could be a major event and the focus can be on that during the non-new game release years.

With a game that's out on the market for several years, they can make downloadable updates like every other kind of game does now to handle certain glitches or "issues."

That's really where we are at right now. I bought a Series X back in November but there weren't a ton of games (no shyt). Got Watch Dogs, NBA 2k21 and AC Valhalla. 2k21 is the worst of the 3...well WD is pretty close. I don't even wanna fukk with Madden.