Deion Sanders Jr. will still be friends with Ryan Garcia. Claims he's not racist and was just trolling. Dad will help him overcome issues.

vino

Superstar
Daps
I think that’s a bit extreme, i think jsu did what they could, and this shyt blew up bigger and quicker than they thought, they didn’t have the personnel or capacity, or infrastructure to grow like that, some balls were def dropped on jsu part, but i also think some good faith negotiations were on their end, only to have the rug snatched from under them, the biggest issue was Deion made some promises while looking for his next move, at D1 schools that’s understandable, at hbcu’s not so much a lot of these coaches are lifers because they will never move up no matter how good they are

They were grossly underpaying him, taking ticket sale money, running things like amateurs. Prime brought in new field, facilities and sponsors all while being underpaid. They weren’t going to allow revenue share or invest in the future of the program. He was getting things stolen and car was being broken in to often. The team was showering with water bottle at a hotel at one time (fukk Mississippi governor too). He had to leave that situation because it made zero sense for him or some of the players. I don’t rock with “Jesus calling “ approach but the other moves I agree with.

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
That entire family is full of absolute clowns but y'all worship them because this community is in love with loud, boisterous, ignorant and overcompensating negros because they "make cacs mad."

I'm pretty sure this will be ignored along with the 1000s of ignorant comments Prime has made over the years once football season rolls around. Colorado will be "Black America's team" once again and you'll be deemed a c00n if you aren't dikkriding them.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
They were grossly underpaying him, taking ticket sale money, running things like amateurs. Prime brought in new field, facilities and sponsors all while being underpaid. They weren’t going to allow revenue share or invest in the future of the program. He was getting things stolen and car was being broken in to often. The team was showering with water bottle at a hotel at one time (fukk Mississippi governor too). He had to leave that situation because it made zero sense for him or some of the players. I don’t rock with “Jesus calling “ approach but the other moves I agree with.

Water is an issue in Mississippi like Michigan, not the schools fault, the other stuff we can’t confirm or deny, (hence me saying jsu dropped some balls, and Deion did as well) as for pay, i mean it’s an hbcu, it’s only so much money to go around, and no they can’t just carve up the pie to pay him more those things go into a lot of shyt hbcu’s have to cover, but if i remember right it was talks to increase his salary. His stuff got stolen once, that can happen anywhere, and let’s keep it a thou-wow Deion was gone regardless of if jsu did everything and then some, deions objective was to get HC experience and move up

vino

Superstar
Daps
Water is an issue in Mississippi like Michigan, not the schools fault, the other stuff we can’t confirm or deny, (hence me saying jsu dropped some balls, and Deion did as well) as for pay, i mean it’s an hbcu, it’s only so much money to go around, and no they can’t just carve up the pie to pay him more those things go into a lot of shyt hbcu’s have to cover, but if i remember right it was talks to increase his salary. His stuff got stolen once, that can happen anywhere, and let’s keep it a thou-wow Deion was gone regardless of if jsu did everything and then some, deions objective was to get HC experience and move up

I blamed the Gov. that’s why I said fukk Mississippi. They weren’t in talks about increasing his pay and they weren’t organized with the business. They just lost the women’s basketball coach to another university. They don’t have the funds to match what prime getting. There was zero reason to be mad at someone choosing more money and better situation. They were robbed more than 1 time. Yeah, Prime was on some bullshyt with the Bible talk but he a salesman. I don’t like that and that ain’t my thing.

But, at the subject at hand. fukk Deion Jr little explanation. I’m not going to indict Prime or his team for Ryan and Jr( for being a protector of racist).

Last edited:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
fukk JSU. They were doing some corrupt as shyt but it’s all Sanders fault. I swear hate Mississippi, I really hope that muthafukka disappear in sink hole. I don’t fukk with Deion bible thumping speeches either. I just think that shyt fraudulent as hell but to act like JSU was some victim is bullshyt.
I won't put it past JSU cause it's an HBCU and we know the shyt that comes with HBCUs. However, he was making changes that would've greatly helped JSU and the city of Jackson..

Sometimes we as black people have to make sacrifices for the good of other black people.

vino

Superstar
Daps
I won't put it past JSU cause it's an HBCU and we know the shyt that comes with HBCUs. However, he was making changes that would've greatly helped JSU and the city of Jackson..

Sometimes we as black people have to make sacrifices for the good of other black people.

What are you financially sacrificing, right now?

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The horrors that this will all happen at a HBCU in the middle of the poorest state in the US :mjpls:

vino

Superstar
Daps
The horrors that this will all happen at a HBCU in the middle of the poorest state in the US :mjpls:

I don’t even know what you’re eluding to w/ what was said and the Jordan smiley.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
What are you financially sacrificing, right now?
Alot including my health...I have donated so much of my art to black schools and HBCU.

I'm an emerging artist that is perpetually broke, so I volunteer my art tutoring services to black kids.

It's not much...but it's what I can do to help my people in some way.

I know this isn't the answer you were seeking.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I blamed the Gov. that’s why I said fukk Mississippi. They weren’t in talks about increasing his pay and they weren’t organized with the business. They just lost the women’s basketball coach to another university. They don’t have the funds to match what prime getting. There was zero reason to be mad at someone choosing more money and better situation. They were robbed more than 1 time. Yeah, Prime was on some bullshyt with the Bible talk but he a salesman. I don’t like that and that ain’t my thing.

But, at the subject at hand. fukk Deion Jr little explanation. I’m not going to indict Prime or his team for Ryan and Jr( for being a protector of racist).

It is what it is at this point

Other point, yeah that’s wild

That last statement i don’t believe in,

Like i said earlier in this thread some stuff was jsu and some was Deion